ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 37 - 𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣

Start from the beginning

Allison is shooting with her might and has already taken down at least 30 of them but her gun is also now out of bullets. But she is a trained hunter so she knows how to fight. But soon enough, 10-15 assassins attack her at the same time and Taehyung can see themselves losing the war. 

"Tata?" Taehyung flinches when Jungkook's broken tone falls directly over his ears. He looks in front to look at the male.

"Yes, baby? Is it hurting too much? Do you want to sit?" Taehyung asks, blinking several times to hide his tears because he can't let him know about them being losing once again. 

"Go and hide….hide somewhere. Save yourself." Jungkook says breathing heavily. His hot breath is burning Taehyung's skin. 

"What? Are you crazy? I'm not going anywhere leaving you here in this situation." Taehyung scolds Jungkook as he says that. He didn't expect those words from the ravenette.

"Tae, sweetheart listen to me. They are going to kill us all. So, just run away. Please. Tell all of them to run away. And I'm sorry for….for failing you once again." Jungkook's voice breaks in the middle and a tear slip from his eyes. 

Taehyung's heart breaks into pieces for the hundredth of times as he shakes his head violently holding Jungkook protectively in his arms. 

"He is right, darling. You should run." Taehyung's eyes widen hearing the tone.

His eyes peer over Jungkook's shoulder and he watches Kai standing before them, an ugly smirk is on his face. 

Jungkook turns around and stands like a shield before Taehyung immediately. He has no strength in him but he can give his life if it comes to protect his love. 

"Look at you. Still trying so hard. That's my boy." Kai says dramatically. 

Taehyung is surprised to see him standing like that even in that situation. Guess, all the mafia's are like this. They can bear pain like it's nothing. 

"I'm not your boy, Kai. I never was." Jungkook growls as he glares at the male.

Taehyung watches how Kai's expression changes and it turns into venom. The red-haired gulps. He can't save Jungkook like this now. He tries to warn Jungkook by pinching him on his back but the elder is stubborn enough to not react to any of his warnings.

"Yes, because you are a fucking betrayer!" Kai screams and harshly hits the ravenette with a chair which makes him fall on the ground and slide to the other side of the room. 

Taehyung also falls on the ground and his lips are not bleeding because of the hit. But he doesn't care about that, his eyes are searching for his love.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung screams and sits up to go to him but before he can even step ahead the venom holds him from behind.

"No, no, no, darling. Where are you going? You wanted to play a game, huh? Now let's play the game, shall we?" Kai says as he harshly spins Taehyung and makes him watch the scenario of the room. 

The red beauty gasps watching each and every loved one of his are kneeling on the floor. Their heads are low and blood is everywhere on them.

His heart aches to see them hurt because of him and his love. They don't deserve to be hurt like that. Taehyung can't stop his tears anymore. He looks at Jungkook who is whimpering lying on the floor and three assassins are around him, waiting for a command maybe and then.....they'll kill him.

We lost once again, God! Why?

Taehyung asks but as usual, gets no answer. He closes his eyes as he lets his tears roll down from his eyes. Kai holds him more tightly from behind and he puts his chin on Taehyung's shoulder.