Passive Nightmare with Killer

Yeah... I got it and the university I wanted !! But I have to live far from home, stay in a room with 3 people that I don't know. And because I so bad at communication, up to now I still can't talk to them comfortably T^T
At least making friends in class wasn't too bad (Although my class size is 70 people, twice as many as the old classes :v)

Anyway, I hope everyone will still support me :3

Nightmare: Bold
Dust: italics
Horror: Bold + italics
Killer: normal
_____________________________________________

It's a beautiful day outside

birds are singing, flowers are blooming...

on days like these, some Sans like the bad guy, should be... stay in library??

_ Argh!! So boring!!!!

Killer slumped his face into the book below and lamented, next to him are Horror and Dust, who are also reading a book in depression. Nightmare from the bookshelf brought another stack of books to put on the table, looking at the three languid skeletons in front of him.

_ Don't sit there complaining anymore and quickly read all these books rightnow!! If you all don't finish reading then don't think about eating meat or killing anyone!!

_ Urgh!! Can't we read it tomorrow!!? Today's beautiful like this, we have to go kill some monsters!!!

_ And human too!!

_ Food!!!

_ Shut the f*ck up , stupid skeletons!! If it weren't for your idiots who wouldn't read books, didn't research the plan to stop Dream and his dumb friends, we would have won by now!!!

Basically, Nightmare has devised a plan to spread negativity (Let him have something to eat), He also has a backup plan if Dream appears and bothers him, but in the end they still failed. He assumed the failure this time was due to his team being too stupid so he forced three people, including Killer, Dust and Horror, to read all the books in this castle half-big library to make them smart.

_ But Night! The only thing you told us about the plan was go kill the monster and Dream if we see him

_ Yes! Isn't this your fault for not stating the plan clearly?

_ Oh yeah! So who is your boss?

_ You! (They say at the same time)

_ That means I'm always right and you're always wrong!! Now keep reading, you idiots! I'll go get more books!!

Nightmare turned and went deep into the bookshelves, leaving behind 3 miserable skeletons and stacks of books even taller than them.

_ Well! That is so dictator!

_ After all, we're all full of bad people so... neh!

Just as they continued to read, a loud noise rang out, like the sound of a bookshelf falling. That strange noise made them curious, All three looked at each other, signaled to check at each other and finally sighed, decided to go together. a bookshelf has fallen as their expected. But all of a sudden, out of the pile of books on the ground, a skeleton from nowhere naturally appeared and sat up before them. That skeleton gave off a painful face from being crushed by a pile of books, seeing the three of them just staring at him without helping make him annoyed.

_ Why are you three just looking at me and won't fucking help me a little!!?

_ Who the fuck are you??

_ I'm Nightmare, you idiots!! Have you forgotten who your boss is?

_ Hey kid! No matter how much you admire that octopus, don't try to be him, oke!?