more shot thing :>

My head suddenly came up with these things, so I just wrote them._.

Story 1: the shooting meme a.k.a dear sister

Killer: hey Dust, what are you doing?

Dust: I'm dealing with our electricity bill, water bill, our shopping list tonight and many other things that bastard Nightmare didn't want to do so decided to throw it all at me!!!!

Killer: Huh... Have you ever heard of a meme called The shooting?

Dust: I don't really remember, but it seems to be using a gun to kill everyone, right?

Killer: Yep! But since we don't have guns, I'm trying to change it up a bit!

Dust: Oh, that's true!  But why are you telling me abou...

Killer: * Use Color's GB gun he just borrowed and shoot Dust*

Dust: ???:D??? *ded*

Killer: *Drop the gun, pretend to cry* hmuhmu

Dust: *Use Color's GB and shoot Killer*

... a while later

Ink: *look at Killer, Dust, Horror, Nightmare corpses on the floor* What the hell happened here??

Dream: No!!! My brother, who shot my brother to pieces like this!!!!  Even though he's just a black slime but still...

Cross: Oh, I know this!!!  According to that meme, there's a piece of paper that backs everything up, but at a glance I know what happened!  Next will be Ink and Dream shooting each other!

Dream + Ink: *looked at each other and decided to pick up a bow and a brush to kill Cross*

Cross: W...why... *ded*

Killer: *who changed it to look like this * :>

Story 2: how rich people handle trouble

Nightmare: hello poor man, it's me - Nightmare, I'm rich!  Today I will teach you how to handle your problems in rich man style! Step 1 *throw money at Dream*

Dream: Hey!! What are you doing!!!  Why did you throw a whole suitcase of money at me!!!

Nightmare: Step 2, shout at your problem!  Go away Dream, you're so annoying!!  I don't want to see you at all!!

Dream: That is so mean!! Moreover, you can't use money to solve your problems!!!

Nightmare: Step 3, if your problem has not gone!  Let's throw more money!*throw a bunch of money*

Dream: Au!! Oke oke, I'll go, okay!!  Don't throw money at me anymore!!!  That's so painful!!! Au!!

Nightmare: And that is how to handle your problems in rich man style!*extremely believable* 👌

Story 3: how rich people flirt with crush

Nightmare: hello poor people, welcome to the program "how to handle the situation of the rich"!  Me - Nightmare, a very rich person, today I will teach you how to flirt with your crush in rich style!  I need my crush first, hey Killer!!!

Killer: What?

Nightmare: love me and this money will be yours! *take out 2 suitcases of money*

Killer: Oh, oke!

Nightmare: And that's how to flirt your Crush  in rich style! *extremely believable* 👌

Killer: Actually, this is like teaching how to rob rich people more ._.

Eh... I don't know what to write, give me three things that you think would suit NightKiller, I will write it as a oneshot :v