Why did I-

( hello ladies and gentlemen I am so sorry for the long awaited update. I know it's been a while so I'm going to try to get back on it and please do give me some feedback.)

Jabari's P.O.V
   I just kept staring at him while I slide the ice to his arm his head tossing side to side then out of nowhere he grabbed my arm leaning up making the rag fall off his face "it's hot.....
He mumbled off looking at me with a weird look his eyes barley able to focus
"What..!"
"I- I- hot down ...." he wasn't making no sense so I disregarded him till he grabbed my shirt pulling me down on top of  him "I'm hot down there" he slurred at me  I jerked away
"Bro chill the fuck out you taking it to far now" I grunted at him getting irritated
"What do you even mean hot down there.?"
I got up looking at him squirming around groaning i honestly didn't know what to do kinda panicked
"Damn I hope he ain't got alcohol poisoning shit shit" I thought to myself
"Shower ..?? maybe yeah shower .." I thought start with that then let him eat something.
"Ight hold oh lil dude imma turn the shower on hold on don't throw up on my shit ight I'll bring a trashcan  . I left the room quick to get a mini trash can in case he needed to blow chunks ugh coming back to the room lil dude spread out looking passed out so that's good give me time to get the water going and, something for him to eat on . I walked towards the bathroom turning on the water to cool and, walking out to go get something to eat passing Bam now curled up me walking out annoyed. Making it to the kitchen opening the fridge seeing plenty to choose from so, I grabbed the homemade chicken soup and warmed it up and got a Hawaiian roll stuck it in a napkin getting the soup grabbing a spoon on the way out heading back upstairs. Walking in laying the food on the bedside table , taking a seat on the edge of the bed Bam still passed out groaning.
"Ight light weight we gotta get you in the shower so off with the tightey whites." I said irritated turning to face him "well let's get this over with" I thought to myself reaching out to grab his underwear tugging at them but it was difficult since his legs were spread wide I . grabbed his legs closing them tugging at his underwear again Still struggling flipping him over giving one final tug the underwear finally making it to his ankles I tossing them to the floor I got up I wasn't trying to look but I got a. glimpse of his full naked back side his skin looked flushes and, red but soft and no wonder it was a struggle getting them damn draws off his back side was kinda fat you would've never have thought with the baggy shit he be wearing I thought to myself.
"BARI WTF ARE YOU THINKING.?!?!" I snapped out of my shit my face feeling hot head spinning I took a second gathering myself walking out the room to the hall closet getting a towel wrapping him up to carry him to the shower. Sitting him down easy so his head could rest at the end of the shower I placed another cool rag on the back of his neck getting up adjusting the shower head so the cool water could hit him slowly . He dropped his head sliding it on the side of the tub groaning.
" ight imma let you chill for a bit I'll be back to check on you in a little just...just try to sober up I got food ya need to eat ight so yuh." I stated giving his limb body one last look before going into the other room.

(Bambii's p.o.v)
I felt so spinning and hot inside I didn't know what to do I shot my eyes open seeing nothing but blurry vision but, a black figure in front of me seeing the figure reach near my head and a nice cool sensation swirling my forehead I tried to focus on the good feeling  to calm me down  but my body was too hot causing me to jerk away . I then tried to grab at the black figure trying to cry for help " it's too hoot my body... stomach hot inside too hot." I closed my eyes head still spinning feeling but then minutes later feeling another cool sensation on my head again I let out a moan of relief slowly feeling like I was drifting away.