New move

Bambii's P.o.v
(S/n: my spelling and grammar isn't the best but y'all get the gist so please enjoy 😌😌😌

💥💥💥p.s.s there will probably be minor changes as I go along so this chapter isn't fully in motion so please do feel free to throw in suggestions cretics as I go along 🥰🥰🥰🥰)

*and I'll be posting every other week*

The sound of my alarm buzzed getting louder and louder thru my ears forcing me to raise up from my bed  sleepy-ness still in my eyes it was still dark out so I checked the clock  on my iPhone reading 6:47am "damn ever Jesus Christ didn't rise from the dead this early." I mumbled to myself finally getting out of bed  grabbing my things I needed to take a shower walking into the bathroom turning the water waiting for it to warm up I went back into the room to pick out  an outfit . Which included a plan Nike black shirt and some plan black sweats and some Oreo Kd's . I then  went back back to the bathroom already steamy from the collecting temperature of the water shredding  off my pj's stepping into the hot water . Every single drop of the hot water against my back felt like it was engulfing me with its warm energy and waking me up by the second , I finished stepping out the cold  🥶 breeze putting my body at at stiff state grabbing my  towel going  back into the room putting on the clothes I'd picked out walking back into the bathroom that was less steamy so I could see my reflection . I looked okay nothing that I haven't seen before a baby face light bright pale  skin still brown tho but still so light most confused me a white person (even tho my mother yes is German but my father on the other hand was a tall dark chocolate man but some how I came out looking bleached and as I grew up I only darkened up a little so I was still a confusion to the world but anyways ) 😒 no acne same plain light green eyes and now wet curly hair so I decided to take a different look route today going under the bathroom sink pulling out some gel and a hair bow and hard brush slicking my thick short hair into a small messy bun  some of my curly baby hairs dangling on the sides I took one last look into the mirror like I had a big transformation which it wasn't but still looked better then before I flicked the light off heading back to my room look at my phone again reading 7:06 I still had plenty of time before heading out so I took it upon myself to make some quick breakfast before I head out . I made my way to the kitchen getting a bowl milk and some cereal  Captain Crunch my favorite . Sitting down enjoy my every bite while reading a book I ordered a few weeks ago called "Black Raven's Cry" I was so deep into my books I hadn't realized my mother had came and sat beside me till she made herself known.
    "Hey sweetie I'm glad you woke up early I was afraid you'd over sleep I was looking for you but you weren't in your room." She touched my hand giving me a warm smile exposing her straight teeth I returned the same  smile gesture,  " I just wanted to see you before you went to school and make sure you were okay ." She said while getting up from her seat going to the cabin grabbing a coffee maker . I sat there watching her every move the way she moved-at  a slow pace.
  " yeah mommy I'm okay just you know getting ready early so I can have extra time at the school when I get there."  taking the last bite of my cereal throwing the now sweetened milk down my throat look at the clock in the kitchen 7:25 am I still had time but I'd thought I'd be best if I just head out already , I was on my way out the door before I felt a small hand press against my shoulders looking back to see my mother her eyes looking tired and worried , so I turned around grabbing her small frail hand into my not so much bigger hands giving them a secure squeeze letting her know that I was okay . "I-I ummm can take you to school if you want so you don't have to walk baby she said caressing my cheek I just leaned into her small hand resting against my face I looked into her big brown  eyes still looking so worried about. "Ahh no ma I'm okay I promise I don't need a ride I'm okay just go back to bed I know you're sleepy ." I told her grabbing her in to kiss her forehead before heading out the door " awwww baby I know this is a lot to get thru but I promise you baby boy we will get thru this we have to " she was rambling off on how guilty she felt  about the move but I cut her off before she could manage another out her mouth . " shhhhh shhhh it's okay ma I know we didn't really have a choice it's okay I promise it is just get some rest okay please .Please I know you're tired ."I begged her to go back to bed and sleep  she finally smiled and relented on my request nodding her head " awwww my handsome baby boy I love you so much  you have a good day at school baby ." She said giving my right cheek a light kiss before heading back to her room closing the door slowly . So I headed outside  pulling out my iPhone reading 7:48am going thru my music playlist finally finding a song to play :  (Desert Rose by : Lolo Zouaï) the music filling into my ear causing my mind to slowly drift off reality for a little bit .