25| Troubles Never Cease

Começar do início

I laid us down and she placed her head on my chest, our legs tangled under the sheets. The last thing I remembered was telling Fia how much I loved her before I gave in to the darkness.

The next morning I woke with my mate's body glued to mine, while she was tracing invisible patterns on my abs.
My cock was hard in no time, standing at attention, waiting to be buried into Fia's depths.

"You're awake," I said, kissing the top of her hair, and pulling her on top of me.

"So are you...," She said mischievously as she squeezed my throbbing member.

I pulled her head down, kissing her hungrily. My hands were squeezing her ass as she slowly started to rub her already wet pussy on my shaft.

"I will never have enough of waking up like this, that sweet pussy of yours ready for the taking."

"Ahhh, Mad. I want you.. so much!"

"Put your pussy on my mouth...I want you to ride my face.."

Without hesitation, she positioned herself above my head. I never tasted anything more addicting in my life. I traced my tongue along her folds, sucking on her clit as she bucked her hips rhythmically, chanting my name like a desperate man praying for a miracle.

"Ahhh..babe, I'm getting close...oh yes, " Her fast movements and her loud moans were telling me that she was almost there.

I slid out from under her, kneeled behind her and plunged my rock-hard cock deep into her inviting warm cave. One of my hands automatically wrapped around her throat while the other was snaked around her stomach, pulling her towards me with every thrust.

I didn't need much, and as soon as I felt her walls tighten around my cock, I came undone, shooting my load inside her. Her moans, my groans and the sound of our bodies slapping against each other created the most beautiful symphony.

"I could get used to waking up like this every morning," My breaths came out short. I kissed her neck and she reached behind her head to caress my face.

"I love you, Maddox.. so much!"

"And I you!"

As soon as I pulled out, my cum was dripping down her thighs and it was the sexiest sight to behold. I looked her up and down and I still couldn't believe that this gorgeous woman was all mine.

"We better take a shower and get ready before Ty comes barging in on us!"

"Is that an invitation, Mr King?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me which made me burst out laughing. Not a second later, just as predicted there was a knock on the door.

"Good morning, lovebirds! Can I...," Ty's annoying voice was heard from the other side of the door.

"Don't finish that sentence.. and don't even think about coming in. I'm going to chop you up and sew you back together if.."

"I get it, geez! You're touchy this morning. Is it your time of the month? Let's talk at breakfast..but by the sound of it, you already had yours, " I looked at Fia who was red as a tomato, making me consider murder but Tyrone's booming laughter was already receding away from our door.

"I'm going to kill him, " Fia just shook her head with a slight smile on her kissable lips. Looking at her, walking naked to the shower my cock was erect in no time. I followed her because if I didn't take her again, I wouldn't be able to think about anything else at the breakfast table. She was like an addiction and I was never getting enough of her.

"So, Fia..how did you sleep?" As soon as we sat down at the table for breakfast, Ty's irritating voice greeted us. Fia just smiled, not embarrassed by him trying to have a dig at her.

If looks could kill, he would be in chunks on the floor. Fia must notice because she squeezed my hand, her touch soothing my temper.

"Tyrone, behave yourself! Let them be!" I nodded at my mom with thankful eyes as we both sat down to eat. I didn't even realise how hungry I was. I loaded my plate to the fullest, earning a low remark from Ty.

"Strenuous exercise gives you a ravenous appetite."

"I assume you don't often go through said strenuous exercise.."

Fia was quicker to answer, making Tyrone choke on his eggs. I looked at my mate whose satisfied smile and innocent eyes made my heart beat faster. Both my mother and I just chuckled, earning a glare from Ty.

"Anyway, Ty, how is our prisoner?"

"What prisoner?" Fia asked with quizzical eyes.

"I think we should head on to the office and go through everything after breakfast. We have a plan to come up with. Ty, why don't you go and bring our... 'guest' to join us." He nodded and excused himself. Just as he was about to leave, Seb came in with a grave expression.

"Queen Nevaeh, Your Highness," He was looking at Fia with doubtful eyes, unsure whether he should continue or not. I could see on his face that Fia's presence was confusing him. After all, he did say she was dead a year ago.

"I'll tell you everything, Seb, but first tell me what's wrong."

"Remember how you ordered a couple of guards to keep an eye on Maya."

"My sister, Maya? What happened to her?" Fia was on her feet, ready to attack. Her unstable powers made me jump after her to wrap her in my arms.

"Baby, it's alright...Seb, spit it out..."

"Well... no reports were coming from the guards so I decided to go and investigate. I've..I.. they were dead...and Maya.."

"What. Happened. To. My. Sister?" Fia's eyes were turning silver and I had to do something before she lost it.

"She's missing, Your Highness.. "