19. Eugene As Your Boyfriend

Requested by my friend-MissGwenWen sry this took so long. Sana magustuhan mo (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Thank youu

Rapunzel=u

3rd person's POV (Modern Time)

“Eugene can you please fix that for me?" Rapunzel asked, pointing at the cabinet that was messy.

Eugene obliged and fixed the cabinet.

It was Sunday and Rapunzel was busy sewing her old dresses. She was fixing it because she wanted to give it to the orphans.

She saw a news about that orphan that was set on fire due to a an accident at the kitchen. Everything was set on fire and only the people and children in there was saved. All of the thing inside the orphanage was burnt to crisp.

She saw a little girl being interviewed and she said her dresses and cupcakes were burnt and it broke Rapunzel cs heart.

She was too focused sewing her dresses it since morning that she forgot to do her normal routine.

Thankfully, her husband, Eugene, was there to do her chores for her.

After ten more minutes of sewing, Rapunzel rests for a bit but when she raised her head, her nape ached.

She winced in pain as she massaged the back of her neck.

Eugene noticed and he went to Rapunzel to assist her, replacing her hand with his to massage her nape.

"Slouching," Eugene murmured and Rapunzel hummed in response.

Eugene suddenly kissed her nape. She jumped in surprised. They both giggled and Eugene hugged her from behind.

"You should rest now, you've done a great job," he said gently. Rapunzel shook her head.

She wanted to finish it today so she can give her dresses to the orphans.

Of course there were shirts for the boys as well from Eugene but it doesn't need a repair as it's good a new and he only has a few old shirts.

After three days of preparing for donation, they are finally ready to donate their clothes and a some toys

"Is everything ready?" Rapunzel was squealing in excitment.

They placed the clothes in their car and started to drive to the evacuation center where the orphans and others stayed.

Rapunzel's heart beats faster as they get closer to the center.

Once they reached there, Rapunzel jumped out of the car and opened the car trunk to take the boxes full of clothes out.

She rushed in the center, leaving her husband in the car. He just watched her run away with a smile on his face.

When Eugene entered inside, he saw his wife giggling with smol kids surround her, admiring the clothes.

He sat at one of the chairs and watched his wife silently.

After a while, children was called back inside with their new clothes and toys.

Rapunzel was hugged by the kids before they bid goodbye.

When everyone left, Eugene took that chance to hug Rapunzel from behind. He heard her giggle and said, "they're so cute, aren't they?"

Eugene smirked and wiggled his brows, "not as cute as me."

Rapunzel laughed in reponse, slapping his arm slightly.

"I want to have a child cute as them," she admired.

"Well then," Eugene turned her around, "why don't we make one, even more cuter than them."

•••••••••••••

A/N: I apologize for taking a while to update, almost like a month. I got attracted by animes and manhwas and is keeping me from doing what I usually do.

I also barely open wattpad anymore.

(♡˙︶˙♡)