48. Feeling Sad

3rd person's POV

y/n pulled her pillow closer to her body, hugging it tight as if it will give her the warmth she needed.

She burried her face into the soft material and rested there.

She is feeling a little anxious and lonely so suddenly though she started her day so great. It has been like this for a couple of weeks.

She's trying her best not to feel that way but can't seem to do so.

It's very frustrating to her.

Sitting up, she reached for her phone and decided to call her boyfriend.

Today's Sunday. He's probably not that busy.

He answered as soon as she called.

"What's wrong?" she heard him said once she placed the phone on her ear.

Strangely, his voice gave warmth to y/n's whole body. She felt a little relaxed.

"Can you come over to my place?"

"Of course," he immediately answered. "Do you want me to buy anything for you?"

y/n shook her head and then realized that he can't see her so she softly giggle to herself. "No need, I just wanted you."

Then they ended the call.

In less that ten minutes, he already reached her place.

He was quite fast. He probably misses he so much since it's been a while since they saw and felt each other.

As soon as they meet, they hugged. y/n was holding his torso, and bf/n arm was on her back and the other was resting on the back of her neck.

y/n's negative thoughts immediately melted away by bf/n's warmth. She likes the feelings he always gave to her.

She hugged him tighter. She burried her fave to his chest then smiled but tears were spilling out of her eyes. She so happy that she started crying. She's glad that she got someone who made her feel loved and important.

The emptiness she was feeling a moment ago faded as if it never existed. It's all replaced by him.

Her mouth slipped a sob and bf/n heard it.

He pulled away and cupped her cheeks, making her look to him.

"Why are you crying? Did I hurt you? Did I hug you too tightly? Where does it hurt?" He threw a bunch of questions with a visibly worried face.

y/n giggled making him confused.

"I was crying because I'm happy you're here. Don't worry." She patted his cheek.

He sighed, relieved that she wasn't hurt.

"Why did you want me here? Did you miss me?"

He placed a kiss on her forehead. Then her cheek. y/n felt a warm liquid and she glared at him. He let out a silly laugh and wiped his saliva.

"I was just bored."

"Were you really bored? Spill me everything you've been keeping. You called me to vent out, right?"

After saying those words, y/n can't seem to prevent the tears threatening to spill out her eyes until she gave up and cried hard.

She felt so lucky to have someone by her side with out even asking for it.

And thus they spent the day talking to each other. Most of the time, y/n will bawl her eyes out while telling her stories and bf/n will comfort her, hugging her and giving her soft kisses all over.