41. Abs

requested by ZakPostblock
hope you liked it thank you for the request♡

3rd person's POV

"Hey, baby, look at me," y/n heard him say. His voice sounded very excited.

y/n saw him flexing his muscles from arms to legs. His face held a proud smile. y/n eyes went from his head to his knees, eyes lingering to his chest and abs a little.

"I worked hard on this yesterday!" He beamed, "y'like it?"

y/n was flustered at the sight, her cheeks were blushing. It's very rare for her to see him naked and ripped so she felt very embarrassed and shy.

"Well. . ." she trailed off, trying to speak but failed.

bf/n smirked when an idea came in his mind as he looks at her face.

He loves teasing her and seeing her blushing face.

He closed the distance between them. y/n immediately pulled the blanket to her.

She's still not used to having skin contact to his torso.

"Don't come any closer," she fully covered herself with the sheets.

bf/n giggled and pry the sheets away from her. She slightly yelped in surprised.

He wrapped his arms around her tightly.

y/n's body started tingling as soon as his skin touched hers.

"Don't hug me, i feel so embarrassed right now!" She covered her face that is turning light pink.

bf/n let out a chuckle. He gently removed her hands away from her pretty face. He pecked her after that.

With a smile, he said, "you must get used to this, you'll see this more often."

He hugs her tighter, pulling her closer to his body.

y/n stiffness made him worry. He thought that he teased her too much.

"Here," bf/n grabbed her wrist and placed her hand in his chest.

y/n gulped at the contact. His chest felt hard yet soft. It's warm, opposite to her cold fingers.

He slow lead her hand to his stomach, fingertips sliding softly against his skin. y/n felt every curves of it.

"Why are you doing this?" she said with a small voice.

"I just want you to be comfortable with me in any ways. You should get used to this because you'll see this everyday." He winked at her.

He flatten her hands on his hard abs.

"You like that?"

"I don't know. It feels hard."

bf/n chuckled once more before hugging her body again.

y/n brushed off her timidity and wrapped her arms around his torso also leaning her head on his chest.

He's right. She will see this everyday so she have to get used to it.

"I love cuddling with you," he whispers.