42. Jealous Tsukki

requested by AkiraNorimaki
thank you for the request I hope you liked it

3rd person's POV

"y/n you're getting better at this!" Hinata cheered, running to her with palms open for a high five.

"You should join girls volleyball club," Nishinoya suggest, jumping in excitement.

y/n blushed in embarrassment, "you guys hyping me up too much, i just hit the ball once."

"No! No no! You're doing so great!" Hinata complimented her more. The smile on his face made him look sincere.

"You looks so beautiful whenever you try your best," Tanaka kneeled before her and held her hand. His eyes were little teary as if he was admiring her.

Nishinoya followed Tanaka's actions.

y/n giggled at them.

Then suddenly, their faces were in horror while looking y/n's way.

She didn't know that Tsukishima was behind her glaring at them.

"oooo does the four eyes also wants to be complimented," Kageyama called out to tease the jealous Tsukishima.

Tsukishima's anger just got worst, but he kept his calm demeanor. He just looked at him with serious face trying to intimidate him.

Slowly, he held y/n wrist trying not to surprise her and pulled her away from them.

"Stop flirting with them," The blonde boy said.

"But I'm not flirting with them. They're just complimenting me, compliments are rare for me." She defended.

They both got silent. They try not to irritate each other. Only the voices of the other players and the ball bouncing off the floor were heard.

Everyone in that court gave them space to talk as they always do. They respect their privacy.

"Did I do good?"

"Yes, you did great," Tsukishima got relieved when he said those words.

There were some sort of butterflies in his whole body when he saw y/n smiling because of him.

He likes to see that everyday.

His hand went to y/n's nape and he pulled her to his chest, hugging her with one hand.

Hinata saw them doing their thing, he got excite as he look to them. But the team captain, Daichi, covered his eyes and made him look away.

Hinata pouted and turned his focus on their practice.

"I'll try to compliment you more," Tsukishima said quietly with a smile, "just always give me your attention."