2. The Silent Treatment

2nd person's POV

"Baby?" Your boyfriend calls as you pretend to be asleep, back facing him. "Are... Are you still mad?"

He placed his hand on your arm and you stiffen. You're still mad at him for roaring at you. He told you some hurtful but true things you didn't want to hear from anyone, mostly from him.

It was past midnight and you still can't sleep as his words and his angry face hunts you.

"I know you're not sleeping," his voice was soft, "I'm sorry."

He called you disappointing and embarrassing for not making good work in front of his family. You've always been hearing that from other people but hearing it from him hurts even more.

The bed deepened as he laid himself beside you, wrapping his arm to your waist, spooning you.

You felt his warm lips and his cold lip ring touch the back of your ear and you shiver.

"Please talk to me," he whispered then pulled you closer. "I... I didn't mean to call you those things in a harsh way. I just lost control of my self. I'm sorry."

There was a long pause. You heard his deep breathing and both your hearts were beating wildly.

You forgave him, you just want to hear more from him and you hope he won't leave beside you and just keep talking.

"I'm sorry, please, forgive me," his voice was gentle but desperate. "You've been giving me the silent treatment for almost two hours," he brushed your hair away from your face and massaged your scalp.

"Please talk to me. It's driving me crazy."

The desperation in his voice made you pout.

You felt him move. He propped his elbow to support his head to look at you. "You're not sleeping, are you?"

No answer.

"I feel like an idiot talking to my sleeping girlfriend but I know you're not sleeping," he leaned to kiss your temple. "Is any way for me to make it up to you?"

No answer.

He sighed and plopped his head back to the pillow. "Please talk to me, I'll do anything you want."

There was like a light bulb popped about your head.

You opened your eyes for the first time as his sentence gave you an idea. You want to take advantage of what he said.

"Anything you want?" You asked with a small voice.

"I KNEW IT!" He was now hovering you, "YOU AREN'T ASLEEP THIS WHOLE TIME!"

"What is it that you want me to do?"

You almost forgot your idea as you laugh at his reaction.

"You will do everything you want me to do for two days," you reply proudly and he frowned playfully.

"2 days?"

You hummed.

"Alright," he buried his head on your neck. "Am I forgiven?"

"Absolutely."

He hugged you tightly, "I will be more careful whenever I'm in a bad mood, I promise."

You hummed then kissed his cheek.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too."

•••••••••••••

A/N: This was inspired by the ASMR I listened to, entitled "The Silent Treatment". I didn't know who's Youtuber it is.

(♡˙︶˙♡)