4 - hints & notes

thursday.

I stood in front of my bathroom mirror, looking at the bruise than ran from below my cheekbone to a little lower than my jaw.

My eyes watered with tears ready to run down my cheeks but I refused to let them fall. I let out a shaky breath and quickly blinked the tears away.

I reached for the all too familiar purple little purse in the cabinet below the sink. I opened it, taking out the band aids, bandages, creams and what I was looking for, concealer.

This had unfortunately become a routine for me. It really shouldn't have but I let it happen.

I sighed when I finished and it was time to get out of my safe place, the bathroom.

I hurriedly went to pick up my bag from where I had dropped it yesterday and started slipping in my shoes.

"Babe, where are you going?" I heard him say from the room.

"Class. I have a test today, can't miss it. There's food in the microwave for you, bye." I babbled out and got out of there.

-

I walked past Minjun's friends and they snickered as they noticed me, Minjun probably told them about what happened.

I lowered my head as I walked, trying to avoid everyone but of course, that didn't happen.

"Hey, there Jihyun. I heard yesterday went pretty bad for you." One of Minjun's friend taunted as he approached me.

I froze. This was a test. Right? He probably got them to talk to me so they could tell him if I talked to them or anyone. He-

"I'm talking to you." He said with anger.

I looked away at to the end of the hallway, where Jungkook and his friends were watching the scene with curious eyes. Jungkook stepped forward but I subtly shook my head at him and he surprisingly stopped.

I turned to Minjun's friends and bowed politely before walking away quickly.

I heard them snort in amusement but I couldn't care less. I don't want to get hurt.

-

I sat in my seat from the day before and Jungkook entered the class seemingly walking towards me before I shook my head at him and subtly nodded to the entrance where Minjun's friends were walking in.

He sat in the row behind me and I moved my hand to signal him to wait, which I hope he understood.

When class ended, I teared a piece of paper from my notebook and quickly wrote: please keep ur distance, we'll all be safe if u do.

I crumbled it up and lightly kicked my desk creating a noise which caught his attention. I pointed to my desk and placed the piece of paper there before standing up and leaving.

Minjun's friends followed me out.

-

Jungkook frowned at that before standing up and walking over to your desk, grabbing the paper and opening it.

His frown deepened.

"What's wrong Jungkook-ah?" His friend Jin asked from beside him.

Jungkook wordlessly handed him the note.

Jin narrowed his eyes. "Do you think those guys are doing something to her?"

"I don't know, hyung. I barely talk to her but I have a bad feeling about this."

short chapter but i really wanted to update, im so soryyyyyyyyy :c