2 - Close

FIVE DAYS BEFORE

wednesday.

I walked in class with my head hung low, somehow not bumping into anyone. Reaching the back of the class, I let my things fall into the desk and took a seat immediately putting my head down.

It hurt so much to breathe. Not literally. I think.

Minjun had pushed me and I ended up jabbing my stomach on the edge of our dinner table—which hurt a whole fucking lot.

With one last painful, shaky sigh I looked up just in time to see my professor walk in and start instruction.

"Good morning students. I hope you—" The door slammed open showing Jungcock, ahem sorry, Jungkook and a blushing girl.

The professor raised an eyebrow at them, leaning against his desk watching them walk hurriedly to their seats. "Whatever it is that happened, I don't want to know but I think most of us have an idea about what went down." He scoffed. "Don't let it happen again Jeon," he looked at the girl. "Miss Park, I expected more from you."

I scoffed internally.

"Today, I have decided to..." Whatever it is he said I didn't hear any of it, too distracted by the laughing of Junglebook and his friends.

"Dude keep it in your pants, this is the fifth girl this week and it's only Wednesday." Taehyung laughed.

"You act like I asked her for it, she came up to me. Not the other way around." Jungkook shrugged, smiling smugly.

"You could've easily rejected her, Kook." Jimin said shaking his head with a smile.

"Why would I turn down a good fuck? Are you crazy?" Jungkook looked at him as if Jimin grew a second head while Taehyung nodded in agreement.

Didn't he just tell him to keep it in his pants like a minute ago?

Suddenly, Jungkook met my gaze and I flinched in surprise. He smirked and I rolled my eyes mouthing a quick, "you're disgusting."

I looked away after that, not interested in whatever he had to say. Turning the page of my journal I finally decided to focus on whatever the professor was talking about.

-

Class was dismissed and I was putting my stuff away when Jungkook decided that I was worthy of his presence.

"Hey, Jihyun." He smiled as he sat on top of the desk next to me. "I caught you staring a while ago. If you wanted a piece of this you could've just said so. You know I would never turn you down."

"You don't have to because I would never ask for a piece of... that." I said pointing at him with my chin.

He let out a laugh throwing his head back. I mentally shook my head at him. I kept putting my stuff away, ignoring his presence.

Next thing I knew, he was in front of me, arms on each side of me and my body between him and my desk. His brown, chocolate eyes stared right into mine hypnotizing me completely. His smell was intoxicating, making my mind hazy. He suddenly started moving forward and my breath hitched when I felt his breath on my ear.

"The way your body reacts to mine tells me that sooner or later you will and the second you do, I won't hesitate rip your clothes off and take you right then and there. Until then, you can keep admiring from afar and I'll do the same." He kissed my cheek slowly and I swear my knees almost gave up.

After an intense last glance, he picked up his jacket from the desk beside mine and left.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, immediately regretting it after I felt the pain I had forgotten was there.

I mentally scolded myself for letting him get too close. When I turned around to grab my stuff, I saw Minjun's friends looking at me and talking amongst themselves.

I gulped and bowed as I passed by them in a hurry.

'Please don't tell Minjun..' I mentally begged, dreading the idea of going home.

But I had nowhere to go. Nowhere else to stay. Minjun had made me drift away from my friends and they were now strangers. I had no one here. No one but him.

-

I was walking down the hall when I was stopped by my friend. Well she used to be my friend until I started keeping my distance.

"Hey, Jihyun." She smiled. "How have you been?" She said with some sort of sadness in her eyes, rubbing my shoulder.

I shrugged her hand off. "I've been fine. Thank you for asking." I said and attempted to leave but she stopped me and I looked at her in question.

"I.." She sighed. "We miss you, Ji."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

 i'm back w the gifs

i'm back w the gifs. 😎 just to clarify: this took place five days before Jihyun woke up in Jungoo's bed teehee