22

Yeosang's pov

     "Wait, he asked had I done anything in hell. What did he mean?" I asked, visibly confused.

   "Usually, anyone that visits hell becomes mean, rude, and insensitive. Instead, you spared a life you should have killed, and you told all of us that you love us," Jongho explained. I took in the information and nodded my head.

   "But I'm an angel, aren't I supposed to be nice no matter what?" I asked again. They smiled at me and each took turns kissing me.

   "You were already like that before you became our angel," Seonghwa smiled and kissed my lips. He was the only one to kiss my lips, the rest kissing my cheeks, nose, forehead and temples.

   "Was I supposed to act mean once I got here? Is that why you brought me here? To see me be mean?" I asked softly, looking each of them in the eyes.

"No, not at all baby! We just wanted you to meet Lucifer," Hongjoong explained. I nodded my head and calmed down.

"Okay, I believe you," I smiled and kissed his cheek. My cheeks blushed red as I felt a smack on my butt.

"San!" I exclaimed, already knowing who had smacked my butt.

"Yes, love?" San asked. I smiled teasingly at him.

"No sex for a week!" I claimed, making him seem sad. He stammered for an excuse.

"I know it was your hand, San. Don't try to lie," I smiled, loving how San was like putty in my hands.

"Baby, please don't take that away from me," San begged. I shook my head.

"I told you not to turn me on in front of Lucifer, and what did you do?" I asked. San lowered his head shamefully.

"I tapped that ass," San mumbled. I smiled and kissed his cheek, leaning in to whisper in his ear.

"But that doesn't mean we can't do other things besides sex together," I smirked as I pecked his neck, pulling away from his ear.

"Okay, calm it down you two," Seonghwa laughed as San's face turned cherry red.

    "You love me, you know it!" I smiled widely at the seven sins. They all smiled back and spoke at once.

    "Of course we do!"

    "Okay, I've never said that before but that's a little creepy how you all speak at once sometimes. Do you just read one person's mind and all say the same thing?" I asked incredulously.

    "Baby, I don't know how it happens, but it does. Maybe it's because we've lived together so long?" Yunho spoke. I nodded my head and looked at Lucifer.

   "Is there anything you'd want to know about me, sir?" I asked politely. Lucifer cracked a smile and laughed.

   "Do you truly love my sons?" He asked. I smiled as widely as possible. 

    "Absolutely. They've taught me what love is, what consent feels like, and made my life ten times better. I- I requested to be turned into an angel so I could be with them forever," I spoke, rambling on and on about them. Lucifer places his huge hand on my head, gently ruffling my hair.

   "Then that's all I need to know. Treat him well, boys. He seems to really love you. Yeosang, have they all treated you well the whole time or have any of them hurt you?" Lucifer asked. I looked at my seven boyfriends who all nodded, telling me to answer truthfully.

   "Seonghwa tried to use me for sex, and Wooyoung cheated on me..." I mumbled sadly. Lucifer glared up at the pair.

   "Park Seonghwa, Jung Wooyoung! What the hell were you two thinking?! You're lucky he looks past those hurtful things and still loves you both! Yeosang, if they- or any of the others- hurt you again, let me know. You can share your thoughts with me, and I'll take care of them," Lucifer spoke, scolding two of the sins.

    "Sir, with all due respect, I'd like to take care of them myself. I now am on decently even playing fields, so maybe I can do something about it," I smiled innocently at the seven sins, who all gulped fearfully. I giggled and looked back at Lucifer, who nodded.

   "Go ahead, child. You may repay them for whatever they do to you." Lucifer smiles too at the sins.

    "Dad-"

    "Don't! He's his own person, so he deserves to be treated well. If I find out you hurt such a sweetheart, I'll-"

   I looked at Lucifer.

   "He'll repay what you've done!" Lucifer finished. I smiled and nodded.

    "An elephant never forgets. I'll never forget what you two have done to me, but I'll forgive for it and move past it. Simply because I love you," I smiled and kissed each of them on the cheek.

   "Wise words, Yeosang. Thank you for loving us so much," Wooyoung kissed my lips softly. I kissed back and hugged him once we separated.

    "It's my pleasure," I still smiled as Seonghwa stepped up for his hug and kiss.

   "I'm sorry, Yeosang. You didn't deserve how I treated you. I thought you would leave us after you had had sex with all of us, so I just wanted to speed up the process. Now I know you truly do love and care for us unlike anyone else has," Seonghwa kissed my forehead and let me hug my face to his chest.

   "It's not okay how I was treated, but I forgive you," I smiled and hugged him tighter.