3

Third pov

    No one noticed as the youngest male packed up his belongings and exited the large house. No one noticed as he carried Jae away. None noticed the tears streaming down his face as he bid farewell to the house that finally felt like a home to him. Yeosang was gone and gone where he thought no one would find them- a hotel.

    "Guys, where's Yeosang? He always helps us with breakfast." San asked as he started to scramble some eggs. This made Hongjoong and Mingi stiffen up.

    "He's gone! All of his stuff- gone! What did you guys do?" Wooyoung asked as he ran into the kitchen. Wooyoung was tasked with waking up the human, but he couldn't find him anywhere.

    "He kissed Seonghwa!" Mingi exclaimed. Hongjoong and San were both sad, but more scared as to where their lover was.

   "It doesn't matter anymore- what matters is getting him back safely." San stated and finished cooking breakfast for the seven demons.

    "So you'll just brush past the fact that he cheated on us?" Mingi asked. San and Hongjoong nodded sorrowfully.

   "We did say he could date all of us if he wanted, so why should we get mad when he does?" Hongjoong asked. San and Mingi sighed.

  "We need to find Yeosang before he gets hurt or hurts himself!" Hongjoong claimed and jumped up from the kitchen table, running to get dressed.

    "Oh god!" San yelled as he and Mingi left to get dressed as well. Everyone got up after eating and dressed themselves. They all ran off in different directions, but only one used his powers to find out exactly where the missing human was: Seonghwa. 

    "Excuse me, what room is Kang Yeosang in?" Seonghwa asked the recptionist. She smiled apologetically. 

   "I cannot give that information out to you, sir." She smiled still. Her smile fell at Seonghwa's next words. 

   "He could be trying to kill himself as we speak! What room is my boyfriend in?" Seonghwa yelled. She gasped and handed him the spare room key. Seonghwa sprinted off to the right of the receptionist to find Yeosang in room 403. 

   "Yeosang, open up! Please, baby, none of us are mad at you! Please, don't-" The door swung open as Seonghwa spoke, revealing a disheveled Yeosang, dark bags under his eyes. His cheeks were slightly sunken in as though he hadn't ate in a while. Seonghwa gasped and pulled the smaller male into his arms, tears running down his cheeks. 

   "Baby, when was the last time you slept? Drank? Ate?" Seonghwa asked. Yeosang laughed dryly and pushed Seonghwa off of him. He shrugged his shoulders and walked back into his room, flopping down on the bed beside Jae. 

    "I don't recall the last time I ate or drank. None of you seemed to notice, so I was happily falling back to where I was before I met you guys. I didn't deserve anything you guys had done for me, so why did I deserve to be healthy? Especially now that I've ruined one of the best things to have ever happened to me." Yeosang stated and covered himself fully with the blanket. 

   "Do you really think you've ruined it, Yeosang?" Hongjoong asked as he entered the room, followed by the other five sins. They all finally found where their human love was. 

   "I cheated, so yes, yes I did ruin it, and I understand when I'm no longer wanted somewhere, so I left. I hate feeling unwanted or unneeded so I left. Simple." Yeosang commented and sat up, noticing all of the sins in the room with him. 

   "So you really just took our son and left without a second though?" Mingi asked loudly, causing both Yeosang and Jae to flinch. Yeosang was quick to hide Jae behind himself. 

   "Don't yell, it scares them!" Hongjoong said angrily and covered Mingi's mouth. Mingi looked at Hongjoong with a tired expression. 

  "Then tell them to come back home!" San whined, already missing Yeosang's warmth. Hongjoong looked at Yeosang. 

  "Please come back home. We aren't mad-" 

  "Speak for yourself!" Mingi stated and smacked Hongjoong's hand off of his mouth. 

   "San and I-" San glared at Hongjoong, causing him to sigh. 

   "I'm not mad. I know the other two idiots are, but I'm not. I know we told you to just be happy, no matter how many of us it was." Hongjoong stressed, looking at San and Mingi. They sighed and lowered their heads, remembering what they had said. 

   "If Seonghwa also makes you happy, go for it. If all of us make you happy, say so! We'll eventually get over ourselves and be okay. We all just want to make you happy." Hongjoong smiled tearfully as he gazed over Yeosang's less-than-positive form. 

    "Baby, when was the-" 

   "Last time I slept, ate, drank? I don't know, I don't care. I deserve it. I deserve it again." Yeosang stated and hugged Jae closely. Jae hugged Yeosang back happily. 

   "Why don't you eat, mommy?" Jae asked. Yeosang felt his whole world crumble. His six year old son was asking why he barely ate. Tears dripped into Jae's hair from Yeosang's eyes. 

   "Mommy doesn't feel good, baby." Yeosang explained. The sins watched as the older human broke down, holding his son, his joy, oh so close. 

   "Mommy, what if I help Sannie make food. WIll you eat it, please?" Jae asked cutely. Yeosang nodded his head. 

   "Mommy would do anything for you, Jaejae. Anything." Yeosang promised, looking deep into Jae's eyes. 

  "Sannie, let's go cook mommy something!" Jae exclaimed, jumping off of Yeosang's lap. He ran towards San and took San's hand. 

  "How about we will when we get mommy home, little prince?" San asked. Jae sighed but nodded. 

   "Fine." He pouted. 

  "Yeosang, will you join us?" San asked. 

  "I cant."