4

Yeosang's pov

      "What? Why not? We all need you to be with us. Why won't you join us?" San asked. I sighed and raked my fingers through my hair.

   "I don't like disappointing others, not at all-"

   "You haven't disappointed us, Yeo. Please, just come home," Mingi asked, his eyes soft. I shook my head.

   "I can't. I don't want- Ah!" I screamed as Seonghwa picked me up over his shoulder. I began to pound my fists against his back.

   "Let me go, I don't want to go back to that house!" I cried as I wriggled around in Seonghwa's hold. After a few minutes of fighting, I realized we were back in the house. Seonghwa had teleported us. I gave up and just let my sobs ring through the otherwise silent kitchen.

   "Baby, please stop crying." Seonghwa asked me as he sat me down in a chair. I covered my face with my hands and continued to cry and wail.

   "I didn't want this!" I exclaimed through my tears. Seonghwa looked at me sadly until the other six sins filed into the kitchen with Jae.

    "Babe, please calm down. We can't stand to see you cry..." MIngi mumbled, kneeling down beside me. I looked away from the sins, just glaring down at the floor.

   "Then why do you force me to stay? I love you guys- yes- but I cheated. I don't deserve to be here. Mabye what you guys feel for me is all an illusion. A terrible, horrible illusion." I scoffed, still looking at the floor. San knelt in front of my gaze, making me look at him. I closed my eyes and let more silent tears fall.

   A pair of hands wiped away my tears, causing me to flinch. San gasped.

   "Baby, why did you flinch? I would never ever hurt you. Besides, our love is true for you. We all love and care for you. Please don't leave us." San begged. I sighed and nodded, knowing I was too in love with him to leave again.

"This feels toxic, babe. You guys pleading for me to stay, even bringing me here against my will. I don't like that." I shivered until San and Mingi held my hands. They smiled apologetically at me.

"We're sorry, baby. We promise not to do anything like that again." Hongjoong smiled. I smiled and pulled my hands away to wipe my cheeks.

"I love you guys." I stated. I watched as four of them smiled sweetly at me, while three looked pained.

"All of you..." I whispered so quietly no one could hear me. However, San managed to hear. He smiled reassuringly at me.

"It's okay to love, Yeosang. We love you too," San smiled and leaned forward. He let me lean the rest of the way for a kiss.

"I love you," I said again as San and I separated. I looked up at the men in the room and felt tears prick my eyes once more.

"Thank you for accepting me. I'm so sorry I relapsed," I spoke, looking down at San's hands on my knees. San slowly slid his hands to my waist and held it sweetly. I smiled and placed my hands over San's.

"Baby, progress isn't linear. We understand that sometimes you will feel that you can't eat, and we will be here for you through all of it. Do you think you can eat something?" San asked. I looked at Jae and he looked back at me hopefully. I sighed and nodded.

"Do you guys still have my nausea medicine?" I asked. San smiled widely and nodded.

"It's on the table right where you left it. Thank you, baby. We love you so much," San smiled still and kissed my lips again. I kissed back as a smile threatened to make us part.

"I love you guys too!" I exclaimed happily. San wiped the last of my tears away and stood up to begin cooking with Jae.

"Come on Jae, lets make your mommy some food!" San smiled and helped Jae wash his hands.

   I smiled at the duo and giggled as San tied an apron onto Jae. Jae smiled and twirled around. 

   "Look! Sannie bought me an apron!" Jae squealed happily. I smiled widely and nodded. 

   "Yes he did, baby. Do you like your apron?" I asked him. He nodded and hugged San's leg tightly.

   "Thank you Sannie!" 

   "No problem, Jaejae. Now you can cook with me without messing up your clothes!" San smiled and ruffled Jae's hair. Jae whined and tried to fix his hair.

   Soon enough, a small omelet was placed in front of me. I sighed shakily and picked up my fork. I took a bite and felt my stomach swirl. My stomach wasn't happy with food, but I finished the omelet my son and boyfriend made. 

   I popped two nausea pills and drank a little water to wash them down. I smiled shakily at the eight of them. They smiled back, but Mingi came to stand beside me. He quickly wrapped his arms one around my waist and the other under my knees to pick me up. I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"I've got you, Yeosangie. Don't worry so much," Mingi laughed and kissed my cheek. He carried me to his room and placed me down on the bed gently. 

   "Let's take a nap, Yeo. I can tell you're exhausted." 

   "Thank you..." I mumbled as Mingi handed me one of his large hoodies. I smiled widely and changed from my jeans and t shirt into just his hoodie and my boxers. Mingi smiled and laid down on the bed, spreading the blankets open for me to climb in. 

   "Let's sleep," I muttered and laid my head on his bare chest. I felt Mingi kiss the top of my head as I wrapped my right arm over his waist.

   "Let's," Mingi confirmed and held me close. Before I fell asleep, I felt as another two bodies piled into the bed with us. 

   "Relax, prince, it's just us," Hongjoong smiled sweetly before pecking my lips. I pecked his lips again before laying my head back down on Mingi. Mingi opened his arm and let Hongjoong cuddle into my back. San laid on the other side of Mingi, his face close to mine. San smiled and kissed my lips before closing his eyes. 

   "Goodnight guys," I yawned and cuddled into the three warm bodies surrounding me. They all mumbled variants of goodnight before I fell asleep.