BoyxBoy part 2

Newtmas part 2

--

Newt shut his eyes to ignore the moans coming from the stall beside him. He grabbed the bar of soap and began to wash off his body. Thomas realized that Newt was not planning on giving in so he gave up in attempting to fuck Newt and give him a lesson. He was doing it. He shut the water off in his stall which confused the blonde boy but he turned to rinse his face when a pair of large hands found their way to his sides.

Newt gasped and turned around quickly only to be slammed again the shower wall. At this point, Newt was glad that there was nobody else in the bloody shower room. Tommy smashed his lips on Newts and sighed in content. Newt still resisted, not moving his lips. Thomas then reached down and grabbed Newts manhood, causing the his lover to gasp and open his mouth. Thomas wasted no time in letting his tongue slip between his lovers soft lips. Newt moaned lightly as Thomas moved his hand up and down his shaft. "Kiss me back Newt" Tommy insisted to which Newt replied with a shake of his head. Tommy grunted and bent Newt over. "-Tommy" Newt breathed and Thomas slipped in one finger. He took time to admire the blondes pink hole. "more" he breathed out and Thomas compiled and added a finger and began scissoring. Newt gasped and let his head hang as he held himself on the wall. He felt his muscles weaken with every movement. "Tommy please" he gasped.

Thomas only smirked at how his liver gave into temptation. Thomas used the water as lube and slowly slid into Newts tight hole. "bloody hell" Newt cursed and rested his head against the wall. Thomas didn't move to avoid hurting his lover. "move" Newt said. The raven haired boy complied and picked up the speed with every thrust. Newt was a moaning mess and Thomas loved it. He loved being the only one to see second in command as vulnerable as ever.

"shuck I'm close" Thomas warned and looked down at his lover. Newts face was flushed pink, his mouth hung open and his eyes screwed shut. The only sound invading the room was Newts moans and Tommys groans. Thomas couldn't take it any longer and came inside the blonde. He pulled put and smirked at Newts pretty hole covered in Tommys sticky cum. Newt whimpered and stood up straight. The brunette reproached him and kissed Newt sweetly on the lips. "you know I'd never leave you" he said.