Savannah -Gally

Savannah -Gally

Can you make me an imagine where Gally is tough around his friends but is sweet and gentle when we're having sex?
-----

"I can beat up any shank here" Gally bragged and his friends nodded and agreed. "like that shank Thomas, if he lays a finger on my girl, he won't see light the next day. I don't care if I get banished, he won't touch her" Gally said as you walked up. you rolled your eyes and hugged his side. I smiled as his friends hooted. "I bet you probably fuck her brains out" one of them said and Gally scowled. "don't talk like that!" he said. I giggled. Gally was nothing like that.

later that day i could tell how frustrated he was after dealing with the other builders. After dinner I went to him and told him to relax. He refused saying that it was his responsibility. I kissed him softly, then he kissed back. He kissed down my neck and I moaned lightly. Then he broke. "hey alby! can you watch the builders for a little. I have to do something." Gally called out. Alby nodded and walked over while Gally walked off with me. Once in the homestead Gally closed the door and laid me down. He kissed my neck, softly and slowly. I moaned and pulled his hair softly. He groaned and pulled my shirt off then my bra. His large hand grabbed my breast and he massaged it. I moaned and he kissed my lips.
His hands moved down and played with the waist band of my pants. "we gotta hurry baby. we wouldn't want Clint walking in on us" he chuckled. His low husky chuckle made me squirm in need. I whimpered and he pulled his shirt off the his pants and boxers. He slowly pulled my pants and panties down. He kissed down my stomach to my wet core then he went back up kissing me while slipping in. I gasped at his large size and moaned. Slowly he thrusted. He kneeled on the bed and spread my legs. His lips danced around my body as he continued thrusting. "fuck princess, your so beautiful" he breathed as he looked down at me. my heart melted at so many emotions. I was frowning close and I moaned louder.

He groaned as he kissed my neck, leaving a red mark on my collar bone. I moaned and kissed him. "Gally. I'm close" I breathed. "let it go baby" he groaned and we both came at the same time.
"your such a sweetheart" I said. "I just want to please you baby" he said.

----
Oh my god I'm sorry savannah ! this is horribly written .