Gally -request

Gally

requested by Myname Poutler
----
You saw Gally from afar and you frowned. Oh how you loved the boy. He just never noticed you.
You saw Newt and decided to flirt with him. You smiled and greeted Newt. He smiled and did the same. "so what brings you here?" Newt asked and put his basket down. "nothing, just bored. It's not all too fun being a Med-Jack" you giggled and he laughed agreeing. You felt someone's eyes burn you like if they wanted you to take attention to them. You turned around and saw nobody. "who are you lookin for?" Newt asked. You shook your head "nobody" you said.
---
later that day you were headed into your hut to change and go to bed. You walked in and turned around to close the door and saw Gally in the door way. "Gally?" you said. He walked in and closed the door behind him. He had somewhat of an angered expression on his face with worried you. "are you ok-" His soft lips cut you off as they pressed against yours. His large hands held your waist and your arms wrapped around his neck. "jump" he huskily said and you obeyed. He carried you to the makeshift mattress. The rusty old springs squeaked as your body was laid upon it. Gally continued to kiss you and his hands found the hem of your shirt and pulled it off. He pulled away and looked at you. His eyes were dark with lust. Such thing made your body crave him more. You were introduced to a match ignited by the passion as to which he demonstrated as he slowly slid into you. Your back arched off the back as he stretched you out. "fuck" you breathed out and his hands held your thighs. He stayed put until you told him to move. He went slowly and then sped up. You gripped the sheets and his hands let go of your thighs to old his weight up. Your moans and sounds of skin against skin filled the room and it gave him the courage to kiss your neck. Your nails raked down his strong back and it brought him closer to his peak. His hands grabbed your waist and flipped you over so you were on your hands and knees. He rammed back in and grabbed a handful of your hair. It was all so pleasurable that you came and didn't realize. He pulled out and you felt his warm load spill on your back. He cleaned you up and put him boxers on. "don't you dare leave" you said. "wouldn't dream of it baby" he smirked.