Ciara -Newt

Ciara-Newt

can you write me a fluff imagine where Newt and I have our first kiss even though we aren't dating and he gets protective over me
-----

"shut up Minho!" you yelled and stomped away from the laughing boy. He was teasing you about liking Newt and your jealousy about Newt showing Teresa around. He followed you and chuckled. "aw is widdle Ciara mad?" he teased and you huffed. "you caused this smart ass" you warned before your knee hit his junk. He groaned and chuckled through the pain "well played" he whimpered.
--
Later that night you were leaning against a log at the bonfire. You sighed and took a swing of your jar.
Newt say next to you and smiled. You didn't say anything, just kept looking intently into the burning flames. "Hey Ciara, how was your day?" Newt asked as he took a drink from his jar. "good." you said cutting the conversation short. You were hurt and sad, Minho was right from before, "Everybody likes Newt, you'd be shucking lucky if he settled for one person or even acknowledge your feelings. It's not that he's a jerk, he's just too focus on everyone's safety".
Newt noticed the change in atmosphere and coughed lightly, "Ciara what's wrong? your not as chirpy and happy as other times" Newt commented and shifted to look at you.
"Nothing physical, emotional. don't worry about it" you shrugged and sighed. "what do you mean don't worry about it. I want to know" he pushed. "It's not shucking important! Why would you care! Your constantly worrying about other people!" you said loudly and sternly.
"You know why I care?! because I always have Ciara! I love you and genuinely care so much about you! I can't date you for reasons like Alby forbidding any of the guys to be with you! but if I could I would've done something a long time ago!" he said and pressed his lips to yours.

His lips were soft and moist, his breath rather minty for somebody who just drank 2 jars or Gallys drink. Slowly his lips moved in sync with yours and fireworks erupted in your stomach as his hands held your waist ever so gently.

When he pulled away, his forehead rested upon yours. His soft brown eyes looked into yours and his smile reached his eyes. "I'm sorry Ciara, I thought you knew, I'm extra protective about you, was I not obvious?" he chuckled. You giggled with him and your lips connected again. "I'll always take care of you princess" he breathed.

-----
Requests taken here! ↓↓↓
Inbox