Kushi

I am silently pleading my mom stop continue what ever she is going to say next.

But not she said " actually our inncoent princess met someone today, but  that someone is very next to her heart". Mom said with small smirk on her face. 

"what do you mean honey?" Dad said raising her eyebrow. While arjun attentively listening the conversation.

"What I  meant is husband that she met her Prince charming today in the wedding that didn't even happen". Mom said zooming the word 'wedding' but still enlighten dad and brother with happy mode.

"What". Both screamin union. While looking at me like I have two horn on me. While I looking down in embarrassment.

"How? Who is that? What is his name?" Dad asked question by question slightly screaming me. I feel like crying when he finishing firing question at me.

"Husband. Stop screaming to her like that. Can't you see she is about to cry". Mom hissed to dad. Dad stand up and popped next to me.

"I am sorry princess, I din't mean to scream." Dad speaking sweet word while carrasing my back comfortably. " now tell who is that guy?". Dad continues asking me plucking my hand into his.

" His name is Rudra. When you went to meet some friend. He talked to me. And he also said that he also feeling something special for me.". I said not tell them about kissing.

"Rudra, you mean Rudra kaushik, the billionaire?". Dad asked raise the eyebrow.

"Yes date". I said slowly. 

"Look kushi, he is good man and also developed the business by himself, which may be his parent proud of him. I understand about your feeling too but can you not forget him, I don't want lose my daughter that early." Dad said look in bit sad.

" honey I totally understand your feeling but try to understand this is her first love. And she is also grown up and one day she have leave this house and goes to in law house. For your information, we are not gonna lose daughter but gain one more son. This is was her house and will be her house forever". Mom said encouraging dad. 

"There is more, Kushi. You were are blushing then". Arjun said, while mom and dad wait for me to talk left over.

"No there is nothing left". I said normal tone.

"Ok, I love you my princess a lot that way I wil accept that boy for you but remember you are going to my princess first than his wife." Dad Said in order.

"I know you don't have his number either him but I know he will call you soon so remmeber to invite him to house so I can talk to him". When dad finish talking I said"yes dad". I hugged dad where I feel comfortable since I was small but now I got someone new too who give same comfortable as dad.but I remember first dad than him.

When mom is about to say something Arjun phone rings and he pick up smiling San said" how are you brother? I was very shocked when I heard my brother kidnapped bride. How sad," he said in faking tone. Me, dad and mom are listening to Abhi and arjun conversation.

" whoh, brother relax. Ok ok, don't be angry. I give it him.". Seem like they are bickering. As arjun give phone to dad, he start talking" where are you? Do you know what blunder you created?" Dad said in pissesd off tone but I know he is happy that Abhi forum his love.

After talking to abhi using that angry tone, he relaxed and talk to him for awhile and cut the call.

"what did he say?" My asked excited.

"He said he is in our penthouse with Swati and he will call Swati parent and will say sorry to them". Dad said looking us everyone.

"Woh, he was sounding so happy. It seem like he is crazy in love with her". Arjun said playfully