Rudra

Angel. What have you done to me?  Since the moment I saw you, my mind only think about you. i can't even focus on my meeting so I told my manager to handle today and say  I will talk to client next Time.

If this goes on, probably i will lose my mind , Angel. I need to do something.

"Piyush, I need you help?" I called my most trust are worthy man.

" what it is Rudra?". HE SAID 

"I want to you find about a girl. I don't know anyhting about her except how she look. I found her standing next beauty palours wearing Salwar Kameez". I said.

"Ok, I will find it and tell you tomorrow. Oh by the way  who is she? Babhi?( Sister in law)". Playfully he stated the the last word' babhi'.

"Just do your work and you don't need to know who is she". Said angrily

" ok bro relax, I understand you are possessive about your girl or i mean babhi". Said in playful tone.

"You-" he cut my call. Really? This guy.

This guy sometime can be really irritating but he is very loyal and honest men. That's why I am handling him till now.

"Hey bro, what up?". Karan speak entering my office door  

"Good, and how come you are here". Said normal tone

" oh I came here to see my brother in law plus my  best friends". Said sitting on sofa across my office table .

"Not yet". I said 

"What 'not yet'". He asked curiously 

"You are not yet my brother in law."

"I will be soon" he said confidently 

"Huh, what bring you here today?" Said quite curiously to know what reason bring him here.

"I heard you miss Mr Gupta meeting". He said eyeing me

"Who told you that? My manager? "Said 

"Yes, I called him to asked if you are in the office so I can visit. I am quite shocked that you missed the meeting. Reason?"

"Something come up". I lied causeif I tell he will tell my whole family. And that I can't risked it now.

"And what is that?". This guy will not stop till he know. I dont know why is he so curious.

"Something that I cant tell". I strictly Said

"Bro, I am your best friends. Even if you don't tell tell, I will find it, you know that right. So you Better tell me now."he said 

"It's about a girl." I said 

"What?" He scream raise his eyebrow like he saw a ghost