Kushi

His name is Rudra kaushik . Nice name.  I like it.

Right now I only 2 meter away from him in distance. I keep on glancing him every other one min and I also fell him staring at me too.

He is so handsome and there is his green eyes. I don't no what is about him that make me drawing toward him.

"Kushi, why are you staring at him like that? ". Mom explained raising her eyebrow.

"Momm he is the one that I talk to you about". I Said smiling broadly to mom.

"What?" She gasp at me and turn to see Mr stranger who is talking to my dad.

Before my mom can say something i heard loud noice coming  out the wall. I turn suddenly to see where is the voice coming from and there I saw groom on the horse while his parents and baharati ( people invited from the groom's side) dancing.

"Mom, they are here." I said turning back to my mom. 

"Ya kushi." My mom said and again I turn to face them.

Then i see Aunty and uncle goes welcoming groom and everyone beside him not before finishing rituals like applying red power on for head( kumkum) and some other which I have no idea. 

They take groom to the mandap and make him sit on mandap chair. While some baraati went to meet people and other went to food counter. 

I was busy looking then I felt slow tap on shoulder.

I turn and gasp to see Him standing too close to me. I move my head to find my parents but thay now where to be seen. Maybe they are gone while I was busy looking the baraati and groom's

" Angle, who are finding,  your parents. They are gone to see some people.". He asked question and also answer them.

I am not looking him but everywhere. It because I am very nervous right now.

I felt  hand under my chin raising my head , he asked" stop avoiding me babe. I like seeing your beautiful eyes. They tell everything about you." He finish saying caressing my jaw. I feel shiver and other some kind emotion when he touching me.

"Re.move.ve yo. u.r Han.d.d please. I f.eel som.ethi.ng". He smirk when I finish speaking stammering.

"I want to talk to you something to you angle but not here." He hold my hand dragging me slowly where no people are to be seen.

He pin me to the wall placing his both hand on wall each from either side. He leaned closer and whispering slowly" angle you are so beautiful yet innocent". I felt electrify when his lip barely touch my ears. He continued" since the day I saw you on the road, I felt urge to make you mine. You know i wait so many day for this time. I am not very patient man but only for you I calm my self. Today when I saw you wearing in this traditional wear,I I crazy for you. I don't like when other men see my angle then me. But only for you I Contorl my self. But when I now see you alone I couldn't Contorl myself and drage you here only for me to see you." He put his head on my head and start breathing heavily after long talk.

"I fe.el S.am.e fo.r you.  When I first time saw you I fe..el something weird I don't know what it w..as but when I talk to my mom about it , she sai..d I am in love with you. Startin..g from tha.t mom..ent, I only thinki..ng about you and wh..en I close mly eyes, I can only s..ee your gr..een eyes." I finish talking stammaring between. He raised his head only to met my eyes to see I am also feeling same like I said.

"You also felt something for me too?" He asked question but more like he is telling himself. 

He move his hand from wall to my waist as he slowly tightened it and bring me very closer to him. His nose touching mine while our lip has onl little distance.

"I felt so good, touching you , talking to you". He said to my face. We stay in that position for long time.

 Until

He slowly bring his lip to mine and seal them. He start licking my lip and biting them harshly. When I not open my mouth, he pinch my waist and slip his tongues into my mouth as he got opportunity. He start rubbing his tongues into mine. As he kissing me, I felt something inside me. My down area got wet. I don't know what is this feeling. But whatever it is i am feeling ever weird.

After kissing, it feeling 10 min, he still not leave my mouth but kiss me more fiercely. I feel like my limp are numbs and i feel my eyes get moist as I am out of breathing. I start pushing him but it's no use as he is more stronger.  I hold his shoulder for support as I no longer have any power. 

After like 20 or 30 min, he move his lip and rested his head on my mine.also wipe my tears. I feel like my cheek burning like fire. may be beacuse it was my first  kiss.

His and my breathing is irrational now. Until we get back to normal breathing, we stay in each other arm.

"It's was one my best kiss ever but having with you angle is like euphoria." He said after his Breath normalized.

"angle, your cheeks are so red now. It's so cute". He said Rubing my cheek to ease burning sensation.

"Kushi?" I heard him.

"Yes?".i Question.

" are you okay with me kissing you like this"?. He replied in concern tone.

"It w..as good. I felt som..ething like I fo..und some thi.nk imp..ortant to me tod..ay." I said looking down in shy.

"So she like it too". He mumble To him but I heard it due to silence.

CEO Innocent Love ✅️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें