Rudra

" what's wrong Sankar, why are you not moving a car?" I ask my driver without lifting my eyed of laptop.

" Sir, actually its traffic jams, it's going take around half an hour's to clear. "he said 

" no, do something, I have a meeting with Mr Gupta. Make it quick."

" ok Sir I will go and check, why it's is traffic gam". he said while leaving the car.

I was working on my laptop then something shiny came into my eyes, which make me turn my head to that side.

Thier i saw girl in Salwar Kameez looking like 

An angel.

 Innocent aura radiating from her body. Her face resemble tamato and those soft plum lip tempting me  to bite it once . And those perfect Brown innocent eyes making me drown in ecstasy.

Slowly she turn around her beautiful face  and our eyes meet. for sometime we both lost our surrounding and keep looking into each other eyes. these moments seem like we spend many years looking into each other eyes. My heats beat faster, the more i drown in those eyes.

 We lost connect as she look down to hide her blushing and I smirk seeing how much effect i create on her on out first meeting.

I was observing her angel face -

"Sir, the traffic name is clear." My driver said 

"ok". That all i said and when i turn my face to see my angel again. I nowhere to see her .

oh God, I lost my angel. 

She is the first girl that make my heart beats faster only seeing her from afar. she is only beautiful creature that make me drown in her eyes. She is SPECIAL to me.

She is pure beauty. I still remember, when  those gorgeous eyes met mine , my hearts seem to beat faster. I never felt weird feeling for any girl in but with her, it's felt different.

I want her.

No. I need her.

She is a pure jewel that I want to keep for myself and I will find her. 

Wait for me ANGEL, I will come to you.

My Angel, you are going to be mine and only mine.