Rudra

When she confessed that she feel something for me too, I was literally in cloud nine. I was contented.

I was not planning to kiss her not today but seeing those pink plum lip, I could not stop my self kissing those lip. And when I seal this lip with mine. Her lip was so soft. So tasty. Like euphoria. I kissed them for Almost 20 or 30 minute. 

I must say that the kiss was one the best kiss in my entire life. So addicted. I could kiss my angle like this everything day for half or one hour.

"Angle you said you tell your mom about me." I said to my angle who is in my arm.

" ya, she w..as so ha.ppy and she eve..n told my dad a..nd brother". she said stammering. Is she scared of me?

"Angle, why are you stammering when you are talk to me. Are you scared of me?" She shook in no."then speak normally with me ok". I said an she nodded.

"I feel comfortable with you". She said slowly so she can speak without stammering.

"Good. I like your voice a lot. Back to your answer, your parent know about me too". I asked in confusion. But when I talk to them

" before I don't know anyhting about you too, so I can only tell about appearance and how I saw you to them. My mom talk to my dad and brother and tell them to find about you. But they say they can't never find anything about you whenever mom asked my them. until today, I saw you again and tell my mom about you. I don't know by now if my mom already tell my dad or not". She said fiddling her finger.

"It mean you liked me since first time". I asked her with smirk. 

"Yes". She said breaking eye contact looking down in shy.

"I am pleased hearing that from you." I said cupping her small soft face.

"Ahh ru..". She stop in the middle.

"What Kushi, you want to say my name".  she nodded 

"Say it". I encouraged her to continues saying my name. But she kind of hesitated.

"You are scared to say my name sweetheard". I said

"Yes".She said one word

"Don't be  scared angle. Just say it with confidences". I said looking straight into her eyes.

"Rudra". She said in one breath. 

"Good,  angle". I said bringing her closer to me.

I again closer my face to kiss her but she interact me saying" today is Swati married, we should go now." She said each word carefully.

"Ok let's go". I said holding her wrist walking out to the hall.

"I will go to my mom and dad". She said sadly.

"You want stay with me more". I said wanting to know her answer.

Before she can answer, I heard loud voice more like an argument coming from bridal room.

"That is aunty and uncle voice". Kushi said.

"Let's go and see". I said hoiding her hand before heading toward the room.

"What do we do now? How can she run away? What are we going to answer to them?". Mrs malohdra said crying loudly.

 "The whole reputation I have gain for many years is ruined because of that girl". Mr malohdra said angrily walking side to side.

" sweta, I don't think so Swati can do somehting like this. You know right she is such good girl". Kushi mother said pating Mrs mahodlra shoulder while Mr Gupta standing next to Mr malohdra.