Important note

Abhimanyu (25), CEO of Gupta company after his father. He is protective for his loves ones especially for his princess, Kushi but arrogant, stubborn for business world. He is known for his hard working and charming look. He never take no for anything, when he want something, he take it by hook or crook.

So you guy see there is something wrong between Swati and Abhi. If you want to know to know read thier book once it's releases.

×××××××××××××××××+++++++++++++÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷============-========

Arjun, is playboy and Damn gorgeous man with bad personally. Girl throw at him before he make any moves. That's all you need to know about him. While his mother has no brother, he going take over his grandpa company .And he is eager to becase BOSS but the twist is he has to marry the girl that his grandpa's choose for him when he turn 25.  If he disapproved, then this whole empire will be given to chrarity.

he can't give all empire to charity so he has not choice but to say YES. will he can  tolerate that girl stubbornness when he married her?

%%%%%%%%% ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥€€€€€€€€€€€₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩£££££££££££

I am going to write story of this two brother after finishing CEO innocent love.