He Hates Skiing (Part Two)

I sigh and scratch my eyebrow, annoyed that I wasn't outside right now skiing or something. Myself and the entire senior class were sitting inside the lodge waiting for the weather to ease up.

Of course it was snowing so damn hard that going out to the slopes would be hazardous and dangerous....whatever. I sit on a couch next to Mason, my legs flop across his lap and I pick up on a book I had started on Wattpad. Mason rubs my shins lazily, staring off blankly as is the rest of us really.

Nobody wants to spend three days stuck in a lodge. The door to the cabin opens and in walks Mrs. Stewart and a giant gust of wind and snow. She closes it with much effort and adjusts her scarf around her neck before looking at all of us, a hint of guilt grazing her dull green eyes.

"Well kids bad news. The snow isn't going to let up until tomorrow so unfortunately you all will have to stay in today"

A chorus of groans ripples throughout the room. Wow this sucks.

"You guys can go out to the main lodge for food and what not just make sure you have a buddy and your walkie talkie if something happens. I'll come back around 9 to check on you guys and make sure you all get ready to sleep okay-"

"What are we 5?" Someone yells from the back of the room. I stifle my laughter as most of us erupt in laughs. Mrs. Stewart sighs and places her hands on her hips staring at all of us with pursed lips.

"No" She drawls "But I am your principle and I am in charge of all of you" Nobody says anything and she nods slightly in satisfaction. "So I will see you at 9 pm sharp. Please if you're doing something you shouldn't...just...put it away when I come back" We laugh loudly as she leaves the same way she came in, with a gust of wind and alot of snow.

"Great" I mutter returning to my book that I had abandoned to listen. This is not the trip I was hoping for.

-

-

It's been two hours since Mrs. Stewart came in to tell us we had to stay in the entire day. It's only one in the afternoon and I literally was dying of boredom.

A couple people went down to get beers for all of us but we drank those a while ago and now...well... we're in our separate rooms with our assigned roommates still doing nothing.

Thankfully I got to room with someone I know, Chelsea and some other girl who's name I can't even remember. I think it's something like Tara or Taylor? I don't even know. She's quiet though and a bit weird but she doesn't bother me so I don't mind.

"I am so bored" Chelsea blurts out, I sit up on my bed that I was laying on. Now that I was thinking about it, I was really bored too. I've just been reading books and surfing my tumblr.

"Me too" I reply, Chelsea walks over to our door and turns around in the door frame.

"Let's go get someone to get us some more beer". I nod and follow her out to the living room portion of the cabin. A lot of students were still sitting there and haven't moved since we got here. I spot Ashton over in the corner with another guy playing cards.

I've heard his name was Calum and that he was a real fuckboy. I don't really know if he is but that's what the rumors told me. He was really attractive, but to hell with that most of the guys at this school were.

Together we walk up to them and when we arrive Ashton immediately looks up, his eyebrows knitted together and looking at me with those eyes, I give him a small smile and let Chelsea do all the talking.

"Hey boys" She coos, Calum looks up but as he does this he completely checks us both out with no shame. I can feel my cheeks redden and I shift feet, ducking my head in embarrassment.