Drunk Ri (os)

Scenario: Omkara and Gauri are 'hopelessly in love with each other' couple.
Gauri is going to attend a party at her friends place....

***************************************

Omkara looked at her wife as he parked the car in front of her best friend bhavya's house.
Music was already blasting through the windows and the lights are dancing inside with the colours red,blue and green.

"You sure you don't want to just stop by?"
Gauri asks.
"Yes.I am sure.I need to attend some business meetings and have to prepare the presentation for the new project." Om answered.

Gauri raised her eyebrows at om.
"What?" He chuckled.
"You are always working Omkara.A few hours break won't hurt you hubby." She grabbed omkaras hand and squeezed it.

"Main thik hun gauri. Plus,I am not really in the mood to party." Omkara lifted her hand and kissed it.

"You have fun okay!" He added."But not too much?" Gauri joked.

"It's ok babe. Just don't drink too much. You know how much alcohol you can handle." Gauri rolled her eyes and sighed.
"Yes om." Om laughed at her response.

"And don't put your phone on mute okay?" She sighed again.
"Yes sir."

He chuckled." And don't forget your coat. It's still cold out there. And fill your stomach with food before drinking. And___"

"Om! I swear to god." Omkara burst out laughing which earned an annoyed look from Gauri.

"Okay,okay I'll stop. But seriously baby don't put it on silent okay?. In case there's an emergency."

"Yeah yeah I won't." Gauri gave him a sweet smile. Omkara sighed. That smile will never fail to make his heart melt.
He leaned and gave her a quick but passionate kiss.

Gauri pulled away,smiling ear to ear "I love you." She whispered.

"And I love you." He reached for her door handle and opened it for her.

Gauri got out of the car and waved at om for one last time.

Omkara didn't drive away until he saw bhavya greet Gauri at the door. They both looked back in his direction.

"You sure you don't want to just stop by?" Bhavya called out.

"Nah,take care of her for me alright." Bhavya gave him a quick nod.

Omkara gave them one final wave and drove off.

Just a few minutes later he received a message from gauri. He made sure to stop at a red light before opening it.

Ri: Don't be hard on yourself hubby. Don't rush. Your company would definitely crack the deal because of yours and your employees hardwork. You're incredible. And I love you❤️. Remember that.

Omkara smiled to himself as he quickly typed in a response and continued his way to office.

Pov------------��of omkara.

A lot of people always wonder why I let her go to parties with her friends that easily like it's not a big deal,because the truth is,it's not.
I trust her enough to let her go out without me hovering around her like a bodyguard.

Yes,i'll admit I feel a bit over protective at times but i'm not a type of a guy who will deprive his better half from living her life as per her wishes just because of some selfish reasons.

Gauri is a free beautiful bird. And I will never stop her from flying. I am aware that there will be guys at the party but I'm not scared,not even one bit.