Doctor's Love❣️❣️(part-3)

Pov------------��of gauri.

I stayed at home during weekend because I didn't know what to do. Being in a new town is hard but shifting to a new country is even harder and I  don't know anyone here except omkara. But I didn't ask him to show me the city since he is my colleague, and it is not appropriate.

Pov------------��ends.

Monday morning was very hectic for gauri. Her boiler got spoiled leaving only cold water.
According to gauri,waking up in a cold house and forced to have a cold shower in middle of winter isn't a very best way to start the day on a monday morning.

Gauri had no time to have breakfast and she wasn't in one of her best moods while leaving the house. Until she saw omkara waiting for her in his car to pick her up.

"Good morning." He wishes her giving her a smile. And gauri sits beside him on the passenger seat.

"Hey,unfortunately it's not a good morning even though you are picking me up." Gauri answers and close the car door.

"What happened?" Omkara chuckles while pulling out of the parking spot.

"I woke up in a cold house and had a really cold shower because my boiler broke. I am literally feeling like I am freezing to death and had no time for breakfast. But other than that everything is fine." Gauri rubs her hand together in order to warm them up.

"This sounds horrible!" Omkaras eyes widen and he grabs Gauris hands. He looks at her nails which are blue,because she was too cold. He let go of her hand and turns on the heater to warm up the car.

"I promise i'll get you warm and i'll get you breakfast before our shift starts. We are early enough." Omkara smiles at her and gently rubs the side of her thigh with his hands.

"Thankyou." Gauri smiles back at him.

As soon as they reach the hospital,
Omkara gets gauri a warm blanket,a tee-shirt and organises breakfast and yea for her.

"Why shirt?" Gauri ask confused and look at the soft dark blue fabric in his hands. It's a med school tee. His tee and it had his name on it.

"Wear it under your scrub as an extra layer. It'll help getting you warm." He explains.

Gauri nods and leave the staff lounge to head into the locker room to change while omkara was making tea for her.

The shirt is freshly washed and clean but the soft fabric still smells a bit like his cologne. She couldn't help but smile feeling how comfortable it feels to wear his shirt.

When gauri comes back to the staff lounge, omkara hands her a plate with toasted bagels with butter and a cup of green tea. Gauri sat down and he carefully places the blanket around her and checks again how cold her hands are.

"Your nails are still blue..... Are you still f cold?"he asks while touching her cheeks with the back of his hand to check her temperature.

"No I am getting warm, don't worry I am not going to die from a cold shower!"Gauri laugh and omkara nudges her upper arm gently.

"Are you turning into an ice princess?"he asks chuckling and Riddhima steps into the staff lounge.

" Riddhima what does her blue fingernails tell us?" Omkara asks her while pointing his thumb towards gauri and Riddhima looks confused.

"It matches our scrub?" Riddhima points at her scrub which has the same baby blue colour as Gauris.

"No! It tells us that her body temperature is too low,she is hypothermic." Omkaras shakes his head in disbelief.