Endless Teasing!(TS)

Summary: omkara is a famous International singer and songwriter,who does stage shows all over the world.
He is sick and the doctor has put him on a strict vocal rest.
Thankfully he had his wife and friends by his side who made his day into a nightmare.😈😈😈

***************************************

Gauri walked over to the king size bed climbing slowly on her knees.

"Omkara......wake up." She sung softly in his ear nuzzling her mouth in his neck.

She ran her fingers from his back up to his hair slowly massaging his scalp as he lets out a pleasured sigh.

He turned around on his side popping his sleepy eyes open.
"Good morning om,how are you feeling today?" Gauri asks leaning down to give him a kiss.

"My throat hurts like a bitch." He rasped coughing, his hoarse weak voice already gave Gauri an answer.

"Om you don't seem so well?" She placed her hand on his forehead to check if he had any fever.
Thankfully he didn't,his ache is probably
because he was exhausting himself with rehearsing lately.

"How about I order us some breakfast, and then we can go and discuss it with Ajay." She asked and he nodded his head in reply not able to speak properly.

Gauri called the receptionist for pancakes and warm honey tea for omkara.

He wasn't able to swallow a bite without wincing in pain, which really concerned Gauri.

"Om I think you should see a doctor,we can cancel our plans for today." She suggested while moving the plates away.

"No you don't have to stay. I'll talk to ajay and you go for your shopping." He told gauri wrapping his arms around her as he pulled her closer.

"Does your throat really hurt or you are just finding an excuse to not come with me?" She lifts her head,raising her eyebrows.

"Hmm" he pursed his lips pretending to be in thoughts.
"Why can't it be both?"Om asks innocently earning a slap on his chest.

He crashed his lips against gauris ignoring her protests before his laugh filled her ears.

Afterwards Omkara left to meet ajay and gauri took a shower. She dried of her hair before sliding into a tight skinny jeans and pulled over one of Omkara's large sweaters.

It turned out to be a great decision for gauri. Because she scanned every shop in the mall inch by inch. She brought presents for their family and herself and Omkara obviously.

Near 1'o clock she received a terrifying message from Rudra that made her heart skip a beat.

Rudra: Gauri!! Where are you?
Gauri: I'm still in the mall,what's wrong?
Rudra: something is wrong with O....
Gauri: what do you mean?
Rudra:just please come here.

Gauri quickly shoved her phone inside her bag before carrying the dozens of shopping bags into the first taxi she caught.
During the entire ride,awful thoughts were running through her mind that made her sick to the stomach. She was rubbing her hands together nervously.

Damn couldn't rudy be more specific?

She tried calling Omkara for a clear explanation but got no response, which in return increased her worry.

The last message omkara sent to gauri was an hour ago which stated that he was relaxing in their room.

Once she reached the hotel, she paid the driver before running inside brusquely pushing her way through people.