Doctor's Love❣️❣️(last part)

Monday. Early shift,a first aid, a med school class and a lot of patients.
Dr Max is calling omkara when he picks gauri up to drive with her to work.

Riddhima has decided to quit and a camera team wants to film something today about the hospital.

Omkara and gauri both agreed to be on camera because it's just for a local tv network.

While getting ready for today's shift gauri realized that she does not have a clean scrub nor a pair of clean pants in her locker. And their fresh laundry comes only once a weak and that's every wednesday.

Omkara gives her his pants and scrubs and gauri rolled them a bit to make them fit her height.

"By judging the colour of my scrub and pants today and the name patch-" she looks down and touch the patch that says OSO and underneath junior doctor " I'm technically a doctor now." Gauri smiles cheekily making Omkara laugh.

"I have to admit,you look as professional as me." He nudges her upper arm.

"Maybe it's because you are wearing a scrub with my name." He smirks.

Omkara and Gauri start with seeing a few patients for there appointments, the camera team is present the whole time but they keep enough distance and doesn't disturb rikara while they were working.

After om and gauri were done with the appointments,they head to the conference room where the first aid course will take place,the camera team still following them.

"I'm nervous omkara." Gauri whispers and omkara holds her hand.

"You don't have to. It's just a first aid course." He smiles.

"I know, but I am nervous because of the camera team."

"Just ignore them. Pretend like they are not here." He squeezes her hands slightly before they turn around to welcome the participants which are only kids and to start the course.

They are all around the age of 12 to 13 and after omkara has shown them all the basics,he starts to explain the recovery position.

Gauri lays down on her back and omkara explains every step while the kids practice it in pairs with a dummy.

When gauri wanted to get up,Omkara keeps his hand on her chest and lays her back down.

"Uh uh i'm not done yet." He whispers.

"What do we do when patient stop breathing?or when we have no pulse all of a sudden?" He asks and kids yell"chest compressions!"which makes both om and gauri laugh.

Omkara explains how to do correct chest compressions before explaining rescue breathing.

Gauri was not sure why she still had to lay down because om was just explaining and not showing anything,until he leans over her and puts his hands on her face like he wants to do rescue breathing.

Gauris eyes widen with increasing breathing rate while omkara was coming closer and stops just inches above her face.

"Don't worry i'm not gonna do it." He whispers while smirking and leans back.

"Did you see the position of my hand?" He asks and kids shake their heads because they only paid their attention on rikaras lips,hoping omkara would put his lips on Gauris.

"I'm gonna show you again, pay attention." He leans over her and come closer.

"Om" gauri hisses and he smirks before he quickly leans back.

After the course is done rikara go to the staff lounge to have a quick lunch break and the camera team is still following them to their surprise.

Dr Max comes and explains that the tv network wants to do more than a short clip about appointments and first aid or med school classes,they have decided to make an entire documentary on the hospital.