Before I could finish, he pulled me to him and placed his lips on mine. He kissed me with passion but I didn't know how to respond and stood there like a robot. That was so unexpected. My heart thumped so wildly against my chest, I swear Edward could hear that. The next second he left my lips and took a step back.

"I'm sorry. I won't kiss you if you don't like it" he said, without looking at me.

"Why?" but, just then I realised that I didn't kiss him back. I took a step forward.

"Edward!! I love you. It's just that. I don't know how to kiss. I'm also nervous. You know that this is my first time. Sorry for spoiling this whole thing" I said, lowering my voice and my head.

He came forward a little closer and raised my chin up to look at him

"Diya!! You didn't spoil anything. This isn't any drama to get everything planned perfectly. I love you infinite. You have no idea how much I'm controlling when I'm with you. You make me crazy like hell" my heart beated so much I could feel like it was going to burst.

He touched his forehead with mine, cupped my face and said " I want to love you like no one. I see you as a delicate one that I try hard not to hurt you"

I shook my head a no and tears were rolling down my eyes.
He closed the distance between us and brought his hands on my waist. I shivered with his touch on my bare skin. My toes curled. Chills ran over my skin and my stomach flipped. "Don't be nervous. It's just me. Kiss me like I do" he said, pressing his lips on mine slowing as he kissed my upper lips. The world around me stopped. That moment I forgot where I was. His lips were warmer and softer than anything I could have ever imagined, yet fierce and powerful at the same time.

As a natural instinct, I wrapped my arm around his neck as I grasp his silky hair

As a natural instinct, I wrapped my arm around his neck as I grasp his silky hair. I love him as much as he loves me. It was midnight 12 and so, the fireworks exploded and sounded like it was specially for us. I kissed him back with all my love. He parted his lips with a little shock when I took his lower lips between my own. He kissed me back with passion intensifying the kiss. It was like we vented out our love that we saved all these months.  He pulled me against him a bit closer and again pressed his mouth to mine, possessing, owning in a way I could never have imagined. We kissed like forever. Unluckily, we were short of oxygen and moved back.

He pulled me to him "This was so magical. I have never felt this love, the feeling with anyone. It's you. Only you. I LOVE YOU, Mrs. Edward Ryan" he said and I hugged him tightly

"I don't know to explain on how I felt it. You are my everything Ed" I said, burying my head to his neck.

"Ed?? Hmmm..I like it..Diya!! Did you see the crackers? It's like they are celebrating our union" he said, while brushing with my hair with his fingers.

"Yes. I thought this while we were kissing" I blushed. I think he could feel that in his chest.

"By the way, I saw you gawking at me today" he said, making me embarrassed.