I held her hands on mine as I looked and just listen to her side. She needs to let's this out.

"You know what happened a few days ago... I-I don't know, it's about my past." she said as he stuttered it out. I have her hands a quick squeeze as I stayed quite.

"My past, it's triggering again." she shivered at that statement which makes my eyebrows slightly raise.

"What's triggering you baby doll? " I bemused as her breath hitched before telling me what exactly happened.

She told me what what happened almost two years ago. Where she almost got raped by some pedophile men, how her brother, Keiden and his friends saved her. How she went through with her psychiatrist and her nightmares. That situation keeps haunting her until it's triggering again.

"Maybe some of you might think I'm overreacting but I can't stop myself from think about it, it keeps haunting me. " she sniffled as a fresh tears started strolling down her cheeks.

"My baby, come here. " I cooed to her as I pulled her closer towards me. She's been through a lot and now she feels like she's suffocating of thinking we're gonna judge her or worse leave her in the dark.

"Baby doll we would never ever think of you so low, you're our baby. You don't know how strong you are baby doll, we would never neglect you through any circumstances. Always remember that alright. I love you. " I said my heart out to her as I tighten my embrace to her. She's like our light in our life.

"I love you too Cyry." she mumbled out through my chest as she's still pressed against mine.

I broke the hug and cupped her cheeks before peppering her wet cheeks with my kisses. She kept giggling which makes me in awe at the angelic sound.

"You're too cute. " I cooed to her as I placed the last sloppy kiss on her nose.

"Hey! " she whined as she tried to wipe her face with her palm but you can see how happy she is now at the affection I'm giving her.

"Do you want to go to the ice cream store with me next day? " I asked her as she started jouncing up and down to her bed.

"Yey! This is why I love you." she chirped as I'm happy too her smile again.

"Alright, come on let's eat our late lunch, it's not healthy to eat late so you better eat on time next alright baby doll. " I lectured her playfully with a hint of seriousness on it.

We walked downstairs to see the twins eating quietly on the table

We walked downstairs to see the twins eating quietly on the table. Cyry ushered me to sit on the table with the twins who keeps eating their chips and looking so tense.

"Alright, I'm gonna make y'all lunch." Cyry said as he started making his way to the refrigerator to get the ingredients.

I glanced up to the twins to see them already looking at me then diverted their eyes immediately somewhere else. Evron coughed lightly which makes me frown at the awkwardness.