𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

chapter eight
honesty

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘵

"SO ARE WE not gonna talk about how she looked possessed?" Klaus disputed the duo as he drank from his glass of gin, "no offense Belly but that some creepy shit you've done there." He gestured towards the objects behind the girl.

Her eyes swelled large as her head whipped to the back of the room. The papers were scattered and the lamp dropped dead to the ground.

"U–uhm—" Belle began to be reddish in humiliation as she stood over to pick up the scattered items. "My power is voice manipulation.," she mumbled.

The siblings looked at the girl in awe. When one of the children was about to ask her further questions, Five was first to cut off a certain topic.

"You all die." Five said again once he watches Belle pick up the lamp.

But it soon slipped off her hands once she heard his words.

"I was there and I saw it." The boy gulped down his words as he looked to his family, fidgeting in discomfort, "I saw Russian nukes, vaporized the world with all of you in it."

Five eyes darted over to Belle who was now standing up holding a neat stack of papers. Her hands were tightly secured around them as she thought about Dooms Day.

"And a war that never happened until we brought it here.. and Hazel gave his life to save us, so you need to shut up and just listen to me." Five let out lowly, "I don't know if the things we've experienced here are all connected.. I don't know if theirs a reason for everything.. but dad will."

Belle saw Luther chew his cheeks at the mention of Mr. Hargreeves. Something was gonna go nasty. Something will grow false.

"We need to talk to him before everyone and everything we know is dead."

Just as Five finished his words, Luther abruptly called quits after hearing the mention of the man himself. "I'm out!"

"Apeman—" Belle tried to reason with the man. But she held no effort.

"Did you even hear me, Luther?"

Belle placed the papers on the desk as she watched her husband and Luther interact.

"I heard a fifty-eight-year-old man who still wants his daddy to come and fix everything."

"No offense big boy but I'm pretty sure you were also a daddies boy." But Belle was simply ignored by the two.

But Luther proceeded to leave the room. The rest of the extraordinary adults called after him, even Diego decided to follow him.

Belle peered back to Five. Their eyes locked together, but his hardened in frustration.

She shook her head slightly as she gestured for him to go after him. "Get monkey boy to catch the senses. I think he hasn't forgiven his daddy." Belle mumbled go Five.

He only nodded before blinking away to confront Luther.

Belle jogged over to the rails to see what Five could do. Or what he can't do.