𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤

chapter two
the five and Swedes

𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 

THE THREE youngsters from the Fellro residence wandered down the streets as Mommy Gia and Papa Aaron fulfilled their errands for the upcoming gathering occurring tomorrow.

Nian was hopping ahead while clutching her bag of donuts whilst the two older sisters walked behind her. It was now October fifteen nineteen- sixty-three.

Time has flown by rapidly than the apocalypse can even arrive.

It felt unusual to be back in sixty-three. Plus, it was the year Five and herself have leaped through time.

Glancing to the side a small frown plastered onto her face as she spotted the alleyway she fell too.

"Remember when we found you with those dreadful looking garments in the alleyway?" Bridget brought up as they halted by the very spot the Fellros found Belle.

Belle heaved a sigh and began to follow Nian again. "Please don't remind me. That was three years ago." The girl grumbled as Bridget encircled her arms around Belles.

"You know you look good with the red dress over at Lofens." Bridget complimented the girl as they passed the boutique filled with assorted woman's clothing, "maybe then you would go out on a date with Karli Pian."

Belle snorted. Karli Pian had a small crush on her once she joined Nanny Oprah's small classes for music. Karli was a gifted violinist when she first met him.

It was sadly awkward between them since Belle found his endearing crush on herself. Made her a bit uncomfortable.

"Karli is nice. Just that he isn't a–"

Bridget groaned, annoyance peaking high. "Someone you'd be willing to go out with. Belle, I don't get it, what do you mean?"

"Bridget sto—"

Shrieks surged Belle's train of thoughts. The two girls halted as people began to shove pass them in a hurry. Her eyes grew large as she listened to what they were all driving away from.

"Oh no, Nian!" Belle cried as she sprinted towards the little girl.

She could hear the gunshots chiming loudly. It was so close to where Nian was she believed a bullet would strike her small head.

Belle scooped Nian to her arms while the donuts fell to the pavement. In the corner of her eye, she saw three white-haired men. Perhaps Swedish men.

But before Belle could go any further from sprinting. To the baby blue car. A sudden clear blue light emitted just behind the hood.

"Belle come on!" Bridget yanked Belle's arm as she began to pull her to run before the three men could shoot them.

Belle's heart pumped wildly as she was being dragged away from the terror, Nian held in her arms as they ran.

The girl looked back and the Swedish men quit firing. She was interested in whom they were trying to shoot.

But now, her main focus was on getting the girls safe.

FIVE SPACIAL jumped back to the alleyway where he first arrived in.

He looked up to see movement by the curtains. Someone was watching him. Five then looked up the roof above the window seal to see a bunch of antennas attached on top.