𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭

chapter six
power

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦

"VANYA IS THE source of the apocalypse and she destroyed the moon  when you nearly saved the world, but that only resulted in you guys traveling back and knowing you and time travel." Belle opened the curtain enclosing Five and herself, "you scattered your damn family around nineteen- sixty and now your gonna have to find them"

"Precisely! But I found almost about everyone." Five huffed when he watches Belle pay for her clothing.

She then grabbed the sack and headed out the store with Five in tow. The boy grabbed her hand to feel the sense of comfort again. To make sure she will still be next to him.

Belle gave his hand a little squeeze. "And you got the equations wrong and our body is like this.. and the reason I didnt time travel forward with you is because.."

Five gnawed down his chap lips, he recollected the emotion of losing her but he never thought how far back he lost her too. "I never figured it out. Besides our change in body, I could've sworn that nothing else was wrong with the equation."

He tousled his hair in irritation as he thought about the equations. "You should've come back with me. Or maybe I did something wro—"

Belle gave him an elegant kiss by the cheek to stop his little babble. "It doesn't matter anymore.. I'm here."

"ARE YOU DONE?" Five tapped the door which enclosed Belle.

She slipped on her green sleeves and pulled on white stockings to go with her sophisticated shoes.

Belle glimpsed into the mirror and huffed.

"Almost," Belle responded as she commenced to button her top.

Five hummed as he laid on the wall. He looked to Luther, who was cooking a stack of eggs in a small pan, he was wearing Elliot's robe for some reason.

He then found a mug of fresh coffee settled on the counter next to Luther's pan. Coffee, he craved coffee.

"I'm gonna get coffee." The boy tucked his hands deep into his pockets before rocking his feet back and forth, "Do you want any?" The boy asked his wife.

Belle glanced at the barrier between them with a small smile. "It's alright. I'll be out in a minute." She dismissed him, waving her hands away.

Five opened the door a tad bit to peek his head through the entrance. "Can I have a kiss?"

Her mouth fell in surprise. She placed her hands on her hips as she looked back to Five in suspicion. "Who are you and what have you done to my husband?" She playfully glared at the boy.

A small snicker escaped Five as he entered the room and gave Belle a small peck.. And another.. And another before placing his forehead to hers. "Nowhere.. just miss your kisses princess."

Five then departed away in a blink leaving the girl in a blushing mess.

A sigh exited Belle's pink lips as she sat on the toilet seat. She crossed her legs and looked back to the wall.