𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

chapter one
goodbye

𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦

BELLE TRIPPED over her feet in an alleyway as she traveled through time. Her small hands connected to the muddy ground and her change of clothes where a bit tad big for her.

Looking over her dress she began to notice the changes to her body. Her arms where scrawny.. and feet looked small. Did Five mess up the equations?

"Five?" Belle encircled her surrounding. Their was muddy water, trash bins and some boxes.

Belle started panic. He wasn't here with here. If she wasn't with him.. then where was she?

As she stepped out of the alley way she didn't expect the time to be twenty- nineteen. No, it was back in time.

Men with hats and suits walked along the street and woman wore dresses and heels.

Her brows furrowed, this wasnt twenty- nineteen. She looked around as she called Fives name once more. But he never came around. Was she lost?

The girl began to run as she looked around. Did the equations get messed up? So many questions ran through the little girls head.

While she had train of thoughts clouding her mind, a hand touched her arm and she gasp at the sudden contact.

"Are you lost?" The woman asked. She had two other girls with her. One maybe around twelve and the other slowly around six?

Belle looked at the woman back and forth, her brain pulsed and she hissed to clutch it. "Y-yeah." She looked around the area before looking back to the woman who had an eyebrow raised as she looked to Belle. "What year is it?"

The two daughters looked at each other in confusion. "Uh, its nineteen- sixty. Hey are you alright?"

Her face grew white. No. She wasnt alright. Shes not supposed to be here. "Uh, thanks."

Belle was about to dash for it but the little girl pulled on Belles dress yanking the girl back.

"What's your name, honey?" The older woman asked as she held her arm. Her brows where scrunched when Belle tried to get away.

Belle gulped in nervousness as she stuttered, "Belle.. just Belle."

"No last name?" The other girl asked. Her accent was thick and sounded British. Her mom had a small accent, but it wasn't as strong.

The girl shook her head in reply. If she ever gave her last name it might as well trace back to Reginald Hargreeves. Belle didn't like the idea of seeing Fives adopted father. Not from the stories she heard Five tell her.

"Do you have family? Around here or out of state?"

Not anymore. Her eyes started to water. Oh no.. she was alone again. And this time, without Five.