𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

chapter four
the run

(a/n)
five and belle are sixteen in the story

𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦

"OH MY!" Nanny Oprah cried as she pulled Nian and Bridget to a hug, "oh how I miss you both in Dallas."

Papa Aaron went over to the guests, greeting each and every one of them with welcoming handshakes and hugs.

Mommy Gia and Belle stood by the stairs while greeting the rest who passed by them.

At the time it was January 1, 1961. A year has passed since Belle's sudden arrival. But nonetheless, the Fellros' held their arms open for her comfort.

They accepted Belle as one of their own. And if they accepted Belle their family, she has to do traditions.

"No wonder your name is Belle." The girl looked down to her knees, a little boy with a white button-up had a cute smile on his face, "you're prettier then Bridget."

A snort escaped Mommy Gia as she quickly covered her mouth trying to contain her laughter.

A blush rose on Belle's cheeks after the boys' sudden compliment. "U- uh well, no one has said that to me until now." Mostly because the person who would give her compliments was in another era.

"Jamie." A little girl caught his arm and whispered to his ear, "don't say that! She might as well think were creeps."

Belle snickered as the boy became flustered. The boy and girl both scattered away before sending a quick apology.

The two watched them around the corner. Belle and Mommy Gia shared a small look before bursting into a burst of quiet laughter. "Best compliment leading so far?" Mommy Gia questioned.

The girl shook her head upwards with a huge smile. "I guess so."

A man exited the uber, his shoes were polished and his top hat sat on the top of his head neatly. His suit was neatly ironed and his cane looked as if he just found it in a treasure box.

His polished shoes clicked on the pavement as he walked up the steps of the Fellros.

Patiently waiting for the relatives to get by, he was finally in the home. Looking around he found a girl with curly brown locks wearing rounded glasses.

"Belle."

"Oh sing Snow White, dear!" Grandma Karly's frail voice suggested.

The girls swooned over the Disney film. Just the mention of the fairy tale made every girl dream of a prince. That is if they want to be a damsel.