𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

chapter three
the man dancing
with the gin bottle

𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧

BELLE, BRIDGET, and Mommy Gia where walking around Dallas to run for errands.

Belle and Bridget's dad suggested the trio find nice dresses for the gathering this afternoon. But in reality her dad had a meeting with Sir Reginald and some other accountants.

But none of the family members knew about it. Only Belle. She has the tendency to use her powers to eavesdrop on her adopted father. He was a very clever man for a few words after all.

It spiked her interest very much.

She only used her powers to gain information. Never to control someone else's body, she couldnt do that.. in a sense.

Unfortunately, their sister Nian isnt able to accompany the Fellros. Mother claims that she is to young to be apart of the, 'adult club.'

So they dropped Nian at Nanny Oprah's for the night. Nian wasnt the happiest child knowing she had to be left out.

In the car she used her heel to kick Belle in the nose. Now that wasnt fun and dandy.

Bridget had it the worst out of all the family in the vehicle. When she tried to take Nians arms away from Belle when they made it to nanny's home, she bit her arm away.

"Shit!"

Belle snickered as she recalled the earlier events from the early morning. Now the bite still lingered on Bridget's arm like a hickey.

Now they where in Lofens Dress Attire looking for Bridget's dress for the gathering, she claims she needs a new attire. Says she has worn all her dresses in her wardrobe.

Oh how she remembered how Bridget would shop with Belle to buy new clothes. When it was seriously only for her benefit. Bridget doesn't like the sound of jeans. Clearly hasn't worn any but skirts.

But she loved Bridget for it. She always wished to have a sister who tends to be fashionable.

That day they moved back to Wisconsin. Texas was just an errand for the Fellros, apparently getting a wedding dress for your aunt is an errand.

But besides the wealthiness and pain travelling around to her dads meetings, shes created so many memories with the family. And that's what matters.

"Mommy, Belle, does the yellow dress make me look ordinary or is it to bright?"

"Bridget it looks fine." Belle complained for the second time. Bridget gets riled up between dresses easily. They've been waiting for her for almost twenty minutes already, "does it look perfect? Or does it look to puffy?" Bridget huffed as she cross her arms.

"Yes darling." Mommy Gia chuckled as she spun Bridget to the mirror, "looks just fine."

Bridget gave her mom a smile before dashing back to the fitting room to change of clothes.