It was a clever loophole to experience time travel without actually inventing the machine. Leo smiled at her own thoughts but it was soon changed into a frown.

Will the world be advanced enough to make a time machine? I mean, back in 2008, I thought that 2019 would have cool flying cars and Artificial Intelligence to serve us. But now, we don't even have a proper hoverboard.

Humans must be the worst creation ever. We are the only species that destroy each other for almost anything, who kill without mercy, and who believe in uncountable gods but worship money.

"Psst, Leo," someone whispered from beside her, rudely interrupting her daydreaming. She lazily turned her head to see Max, the same boy who had broken her trust years ago, inching closer with a pathetic attempt at secrecy.

Leo couldn't help but roll her eyes. What nerve he had, approaching her after all the trouble he caused. The audacity!

Max, with his trembling pen and desperate expression, shamelessly pleaded, "Tell me the answer to the fifth question."

Leo fought back the urge to burst into laughter. Oh, how the mighty had fallen. Max looked like a lost puppy, desperately seeking a crumb of knowledge. It was almost too entertaining to resist.

She observed him for a few seconds, relishing in his helplessness. The power dynamic had certainly shifted, and Leo revelled in seeing her enemies brought down a notch.

Max, growing impatient, tapped his pen on the desk and glared at her. Leo suppressed a triumphant smirk. She wanted to make him squirm a little longer.

"Leo, tell me, please. I will fail!" He almost screamed while displaying his woefully blank papers.

"Please, Leo," he pleaded, his voice now softened, accompanied by a charming smile.

A flicker of annoyance shadowed Leo's face. He was resorting to his charms, thinking he could sweet-talk his way into an answer. How pathetic!

Leo simply shrugged, curving her lips into a sarcastic half-smile. His charming demeanour quickly shifted into a scowl of frustration.

"Alright, everyone, put your pens down! Leave your papers on the desk and exit the hall in an orderly manner," the teacher in charge commanded, casting a shadow over the classroom.

After what felt like an eternity, Leo finally exited the hall, scanning the area for her friend Noi Noi. Once she spotted her already heading downstairs, she began heading towards the lunch hall as well, only to be abruptly pushed into an empty classroom.

It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the dim lighting. Max stood before her, his hands gripping her shoulders tightly, trapping her in place. Two unfamiliar boys lurked behind him.

"Who do you think you are?" Max sneered, his voice dripping with venom.

Leo simply rolled her eyes, refusing to let his intimidation tactics get to her.

"Oh, I'm Leonardo DiCaprio, pleased to make your acquaintance. And who might you be? Ah, right, an a*shole."

A smile danced on Leo's lips as she watched his face contort with anger. He squeezed her shoulders harder as if trying to assert dominance, but Leo didn't even flinch. The last thing she wanted was to appear weak in front of him.

"You knew the answers, but you didn't tell me!" Max accused, pushing Leo against the wall.

Leo raised an eyebrow and replied, "Oh, I'm sorry, did I miss the memo that said I was responsible for your grades? My bad."

Max glared at her, his face contorted with rage. "You think you're so smart, don't you?"

Leo smirked, "Well, I don't like to brag, but I did win the 'Most Sarcastic' award in middle school."