41. Everyone leaves(Edited)

Start from the beginning

Blood...cigarettes...knives. I close my eyes and see them...heard Xavier's evil laughs amidst shower. He wasn't here but he was still here. I blended loads of concealer and coverage cream on possible marks but it still showed, the bottle didn't had any creamy thing in it.

I emptied half bottle, there was nothing left but how? These are still visible, it looks horrid! What if someone sees how ugly I am?

 My eyes burning at there sight...

"Rose?" I frantically covered myself with my arms as Gia called. Pining my lips in a line, "Hmm..."

"Gorgeous!" She exclaimed for no reason. Why Gia? I'm all ugly. With a dead expression, "What?" She geared to me making me more self conscious. "Seeing you the only word comes to my mind is gorgeous." Was she making fun of me?

"WHY I LOOK UGLY, GIA! Can't you see?" I patted my fingers on eyelids reverting. Her hold on stand tightening, fear rising her face, "What? No Rose...I-"

"Please, I need some time alone." Without arguing she dashed out halted turning behind to catch a glimpse of me before she leaves. I feet to closet to change to something full covering.

My eyes scanning the reflection of a bruised woman standing in a blue stripped shirt with jeans, I felt better.

As I continued sauntering my phone chimed, "Rose

As I continued sauntering my phone chimed, "Rose." The voice serene. Warmth spread inside me, "Grandma, I miss you so much you know. I've been waiting for your call and when are you coming back and how's grandpa?" The pit in my stomach flowed with emotions.

"Oho! How much you question?" Her broken english made me grin from ear to ear, "Sorry." Pulling my ears as if she can see me but she does, "Now stop pulling your ears." She assumed right.

"How's Dave and married life?" She knows about our fake marriage still hopes, "Grandma..." I couldn't stop myself further so uncovered all the stories been pulled by Layla on him and Sarah's past. While she is hearing me patiently without any judgements, "So, yeah that's what is happening." Her humm followed a pregnant pause.