30. Rose has thorns(Edited)

Maybe our love was incomplete...Maybe that's why he called you up, to him. But this thought still eats me that how can the love of a father and daughter be incomplete?

 But this thought still eats me that how can the love of a father and daughter be incomplete?

Dave's POV

It's two past ten and I can't clutter Asper's message out of my mind. He isn't a gay then why did he lie to Rose?

Sleep didn't consume me so why not work instead, preparing a cup of coffee for me I sat besides window. My fingers tapping the laptop keys giving content to the pretzel in my mind. A paper from file flew as cool breeze waved and before it flew out I took hold of it and saw someone lying on our deck staring up. This is a private deck no one can enter here then who's this? 

Unlocking the door without letting the person know I took each step carefully. I reached the place but there's no one here, how?

Eyes scanned every nook and corner but no sign and then...

 I heard a voice coming from the water side as I turned around my eyes stuck seeing something coming out of water gradually. The beating of my heart stopped...I saw her. I saw Rose inside water.

"Are you mad? What are you doing inside?" She wasn't able to stand still even when the water wasn't deep.

"Comaaa, you came?" Is she drunk? "Rose, it's midnight are you drunk? and what are you doing inside?" I asked standing at the edge, "I-I." She stuttered coming towards the edge of deck and all of a sudden, SPLASH...! She pulled me inside and the only sound pulling myself out was her giggling.

"What the...are you mad?" She nodded clapping, "Stay here or die I'm leaving." I turned around to move but stopped as her hands encircled around my torso. Drunken mess.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you drunk?" Her cheek rested on my back, "Rose." I turned around to see her eyes glistening. Why is she crying now? "Kiss me." She demanded all out of blue, "Rose, move back." I pushed her and to reaction tears starting falling out her sad eyes, teeth clattering due to cold water.

"Am I toy to all? whenever you'll come and use and throw me and I have no say?" What toy when did I use her? "What are you saying, Rose?"  She tried to control her sobs biting her lips but she was breaking down more. 

I cupped her cheeks with the concern bubbling inside me, "Tell me..."  We stood there staring at each other for a couple of seconds then she took my hand putting it on her lower abdomen and cried. Was she having cramps due to periods?

I wasn't able to process what she was signaling at, instead she was crying more, "H-he touched me here..." He? Who?

"Who tell me?" Taking my palms to her cheeks again I waited for her answer.

"Okay, Rose let's get out of water it's too cold. We'll discuss this inside." She threw my hands away in anger, "No it makes me feel dirty inside, water wash away my dirt." She replied in drunken voice.