04. The Engagement Party(Edited)

Rose's POV

Rose's POV

Misunderstanding is a disease which can be cured with medicine- Conversation!

Soon the sun settled and it was the right time to speak to Gabriel about what happened today.
The party was kept at the Garden behind the villa.

The villa was embellished beautifully.

Everyone was waiting for Anna and Gabriel to arrive. But when they entered, I was unable to take my eyes off them they looked so Alluring.

( Anna's dress)

(Gabriel's attire)

(Gabriel's attire)

She introduced him to me after they neared me.

Anna, "Gabe meet my Best friend, Rose and Rose he's..." She was stopped by my uncalled rants, "The Handsome of course, have heard a lot about you."

His face reflected confusion and Anna's anger, "Well, your fiance keeps mentioning you Handsome...handsome...handsome." Confusion subsided and chuckling took it's place on his face.

Gabriel, "Nice meeting you Rose, have heard a lot about you."

Rose, "Wouldn't it be too formal for me to say, 'Nice meeting you same'? "

He laughed agreeing with me with Anna pinching my arm. 

Suddenly Gabriel was called by someone...

We turned around to see that someone was none other that someone was none other than Mr. Complaint box aka that Cobalt jerk.

Gabriel, "Rose, this is my friend cum my best man, Dave Black and Dave this is Rose, Anna's best friend." 

He should've said Worst man!

We shook our hands, no of us saying something. His hands were so big, it felt like a fish in an ocean.

(Rose's outfit)