41. Everyone leaves(Edited)

Thanks if you're still reading this story, I love you all! To be honest your votes, dislikes and votes matter a lot so please keep doing it...

...Reading is dreaming with eyes open...

******

I hate this! It always starts with them smiling and then breaking us into tears

******

Love is all what everyone needs, never let your ego push the love you have stored in your heart for someone.

Rose's POV

Something within shattered. For a moment I wanted him to say he wasn't serious but to my dismay he was!

Turning around to clean the floor I saw blood...the floor with blood, "Gia. Gia, why is there blood here?" No one came but there was glossy blood spilled on the floor.

"Giaaaa..."

 I felt a hand on my shoulder. She came front, it was other maid, "Why is there blood?" My eyes stuck down to the floor . There were pieces of broken glasses around it, "Where ma'am?"

"Are you blind? Can't you see broken glass and blood there?" She flinched jumping at my tone. "Ma'am, that's food and pots. Where's blood and glasses?"

Everything around me spiraled pulling me into it, it was coming back! 

My hallucination.

"Ma'am?"

I air shoved her away yelling, "Go away!" I shut my ears running to my room. Where is it?

Where is it?

The drawer is empty...my bag doesn't have it...I can't breath...Can't! Where are my pills?

Dave threw it.

A feeling of ripping my hair off my scalp...slitting my skin appeared like old times.

I could hear xavier calling me. I was hearing my own screams echoing inside my head!

I can't wait anymore. Taking keys to my car I walked hurriedly.

"I need these...I'm a doctor, here's the license." The pharmacist glanced at me before giving me high dose pills which are scariest in medicine but I have no option. It helps me to sleep. Paying for it I drove back to penthouse.

And after having a biscuit I took two of them. And dipped into a deep slumber.

NEXT MORNING.

Dim lights glowing in with birds chirping irritated my sleep, "Stop!" I slept few hours back.

Yes, you heard me right. I couldn't sleep even after pills. But they wouldn't stop chirping. Swaying my feet off the bed I dragged my body to bathroom to freshen up.