Welcome to my life

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I turned over and threw the clock against the door. I heard something crack but who the hell cares. You see I am not a morning person. I eventually got up and threw on my stupid school uniform. I hated school. My brother was popular and he always tried to include me but I never fit in. I only had two friends. They were Eliza and Veronica. I walked downstairs to see my brother waiting for me.
"You don't have to wait for me ya know." I said.

He just looked at me and grabbed his bag and walked out. Great he is in a bad mood this morning. I grabbed my book bag and headed out the door. I went into the garage and searched for penny board because Luke left in his car already. I finally found it and I headed off to school. I arrived and no one was on campus. Great I was late. Just what I fricken needed. I ran inside and grabbed my books for my first class. I walked in and then I got yelled out by my teacher but I just blocked him out. The periods dragged on and now it was lunch. I got my lunch and walked over to Eliza and Veronica's table. As soon as I say down the picked up their lunch and walked away. I looked over to Luke's table and saw him with his best friends and his snobby girlfriend. I got up and walked over to the trash can before I knew it I was face down on the floor. I looked up to see that Chloe, Luke's girlfriend, had tripped me. I felt tears forming in my eyes because Luke was laughing at me. I slowly got up and saw that everyone was laughing at me I threw my tray down on the table and everyone shut up because of my actions. I looked over to Chloe and I don't know what hit me but something just exploded inside of me. I tackled her and threw a punch to her face. I was about to threw another one when someone grabbed my arm. It was Luke.
"Get off of me!" I yelled.

"Hannah just leave no one likes you and I wish you were never born, go kill yourself." Luke spat in my face.

Tears rolled down my checks and I turned around and started to run. I ran past my house and passed the shops and past a creek. I ran for what felt like hours. I finally stopped in front of a bridge. No cars were around to stop me. I slowly walked to the bridge and got to the highest point of it. I say down and put both feet over the edge. I pulled my phone out of my jacket to see I had over 300 texts. Some telling me to kill myself and others telling me not to. I slowly backed away and stood up. I wasn't going to give what everybody wanted. Just not today. I walked home. When I finally got home it was about 1:00 in the morning. As soon as I walked in I was welcomed with a gigantic hug. They all let go and I noticed it was my brother who I didn't want to see right now. There were three other boys. Calum, Ashton, and Michael.
"Hannah I'm so so sorry for telling you those things I didn't mean any of them, please forgive me." Luke pleaded.

"Whatever Luke just leave me alone." I snapped. I brushed past him and his friends and ran upstairs. I walked in to my bedroom and just collapsed on the floor. Tears started to roll down my face. The voices inside my head were telling me awful things and I believed them. I finally got a control on myself and tried to stop crying because it was pathetic. Someone placed their hand on my back. I jumped up startled thinking it was Luke. It was Calum. He gave me a soft smile and pulled me into a hug. I gladly took it. He held me there for what felt like hours but when he let go I was disappointed that he did.
"You should get some sleep." he said breaking me out of my thoughts. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. So I just nodded. I crawled into bed and Calum turned off my lights and walked out. He probably thinks I am just some freak of nature. I gave out a heavy sigh and then I was slipping away into a deep sleep.