Flight A51

I woke up the next morning hearing laughter from the other room. I slowly got of my bunk and walked into the kitchen. All nine boys were there. The One Direction boys all had their suitcases.
"What's going on?" I ask looking at their bags.

"Well you see we were only supposed to go on tour with them with one month and then we go on our own tour. So that one month is up so we are going our separate ways." Luke explained. I nodded my head slowly and walked to see down next to Michael.

"Well we will see you guys later we are off to Japan." Harry said waving bye to us.

"So no more prank wars huh?" I asked.

"Nope." they all said on unison.

"Oh and thank you guys for calming me down last night when I had my nightmare."

"No problem. What was it about anyways?" Luke said.

"It was nothing really." I responded.

"Well it was obviously something if you woke us up screaming." Michael said, looking at me with a concerned face.

"Just drop it. You will never get it out I her." Calum said. I nodded my head along with Calum's statement.

"So what are we going to do today?" I said trying to change the subject while plopping down on the couch next to Michael.

"We are stopping at the airport later because we have to go to America." Ashton explained.

I nodded along. The boys started to talk about all of the city's the played at in Europe and I just kind of spaced out. Until someone's hand was waving in front of my face trying to get my attention.

"Hello earth to Hannah. Are you evening listening to what I was asking you?" Luke said.

"Uh um no sorry. I zoned out for a bit." I said leaning into Michael's chest.

"Well I asked you if you had been doing your online studies like you are supposed to be doing."

"Oh I um..never really got around to it so uhh yeah." I said nervously. I knew Luke would find out sooner or later.

"Mom is going to kill you once I tell her."

"Please don't tell her, please." I begged.

"You know what I am going to go call here right now." He said grabbing his phone.

I continued to beg him not to and he ran to the bathroom with his phone and locked the door so I couldn't get in. I tried kicking the door open with my foot and that didn't work so then I tried unlocking the door handle with a bobby pin and that didn't work either.

I walked back to the couch in defeat and laid on top of Michael. They were playing some video game and I got bored watching so I let my mind wonder.

I wondered if everything after the boys calmed me down was just a hallucination and if it wasn't how did all of it happened.

I looked up to see that boys were still playing their video game and Luke was still talking to our mom in the bathroom. I got up off of Michael and walked to the bunks. I crawled in mine and shut the curtain. I lifted up the mattress to see there was no note. Was there even a note? I was probably just hallucinating all of it. But why? That was the question.

I put my mattress back the way it was and walked back to the living room to find all the boys discussing something. The looked up at me and nodded. Michael, Ashton, and Calum all walked out just leaving Luke and I.

"So I talked to mom." Luke said.

"I know I saw that dumb ass remember?" I snapped.

"Watch your language."