"Ladies break it up."

The next morning I woke up feeling refreshed from a good nights sleep. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth, trying to look half decent.

I walked out of my room and to Michael's were we would be eating breakfast this morning. I opened the door to see Michael and Morgan making out.

I whistled and they pulled away quickly. I smirked, "By the looks of that kiss and the hickey on Michael's neck I am guessing that the 'alone time' went well last night?"

Michael's hand shot up to his neck and they both started blushing furiously. I laughed, shaking my head and went to the kitchen. I looked threw the fridge and grabbed the eggs and bacon.

I started to cook the eggs and bacon when I heard the door open again. I heard muffled voices and laughs but I couldn't see who it was.

Someone walked into the kitchen and I turned around to see Ashton.

"Good morning Hannah, how are you?" He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I am great, how are you?"

"I'm great, do you need help with cooking?"

"Sure, you can take over the bacon, while I make the eggs and toast."

We cooked in silence but the occasional curse words coming out of Ashton's mouth when he touched the hot pan. Ashton had finished the bacon and I had finished making the eggs. So then I started making the toast, Ashton handing me the bread and I would put it in, it was team work.

Once we were done making the breakfast we took all the food out, to see that Tiffany and Luke had arrived.

"Good morning Luke." I said politely.

"Good morning Hannah."

I looked over at Tiffany and she looked like she was expecting me to say good morning to her, truth was, I wasn't.

"So who wants breakfast?" I said clapping me hands together.

There was a chorus of 'me's' and 'I do's'. Everyone grabbed a plate and pilled it with food.

"What I feel like there is someone missing." Ashton said sarcastically.

"Yeah it's someone called Calum." Michael laughed.

"I wonder where he is." Ashton said.

"Well last night, I saw that Spencer girl and him go into his room." Luke piped it.

My breathe hitched as I heard those very words come out of Luke's mouth. I can't believe Calum hooked up with that slut, my blood was boiling but I tried not let it show.

No one responded to Luke, and they just kept on eating. We all turned our heads when Calum walked in with Spencer clinging onto him. The sight just wanted to make me throw up everything I just had ate. She only had on a shirt that barely covered her butt and Calum only had on sweatpants.

Michael whistled, "Well hello Calum."

"Shut up." He whined, letting go of Spencer's hand.

"Is that a hickey I see on Spencer's neck?" Michael teased, while fake gasping.

I looked over at him, "Don't act like you haven't seen one before, just look in the mirror." I snapped.

"Gosh Hannah it was just a joke."

"Well it wasn't very funny Michael." I said getting up and walking to the kitchen. Seeing Spencer and Calum together is really getting to me and I don't need to be lashing out on people, especially Michael, who has been trying to help me.