Ice Cream and Guards

I woke up to the sound of laughter. It wasn't the boys laughter though. It was a girls voice. I slowly got out of my bunk and tiptoed to where the laughter was coming from. I peaked me head around the corner and looked into the living room. Tiffany. Sitting on my brothers lap. Oh hell no. I walked furiously to them and practically ripped them apart.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked fuming.

"Your brother invited me here and I am his girlfriend now so you will be seeing a lot more of me."

"Yeah Hannah so you better be nice to her or I will make you go back to Australia." Luke added.

I rolled my eyes and walked out into the gaming room. I sat down and started to watch walking dead. I watched three episodes in a row until my stomach started growling. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I reached up and tried to reach the cereal box but I was to short. Tiffany was snickering behind me. I shot her a death glare and and look gave me a look saying 'if you give her that look one more time there will be a problem'. I rolled me eyes and continued to struggle reaching the box.
"Here." Someone said hanging me the cinnamon toast crunch box.

"Thanks." Looking up to see Ashton. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I got a bowl out and poured the cereal in it. I went over to the fridge to look for the milk.

"WHERE IS THE FRICKEN MILK?" I scream.

"Tiffany drank the last of it early." Luke responded.

"First you invite her over her and then she starts finishing off our food?" I say throwing the empty milk carton at her.

"Hannah calm down. You are being over dramatic. Besides you better start getting used to her being here because I invited her on the tour after I asked her to be my girlfriend."

"You asked her to come on tour? I can't believe you. Did you even ask the other boys about this?"

"No I didn't ask the other bus they will be fine with it they all like Tiffany."

"Well I don't like Tiffany." I said storming out of the room. I walked to my suitcase and grabbed my skinny jeans and muscle t-shirt. I changed quickly and slipped on my black converse. Then I took my phone off the charger and grabbed my wallet. I walked past Tiffany and Luke making out on the couch and opened the door to the bus. I stepped outside feeling the sun beating down on me. I walked to one of the rental cars that we had and got in. I started to drive away when I saw Niall walking up to the car. I rolled down my window.
"Do you wanna come with me?" I asked.

"Yeah sure where are we going?"

"On an adventure."

"Okay." Niall chuckled. We drove to the nearest ice cream shop because Niall was complaining about all he wanted right now was ice cream. I pulled into the parking lot and Niall nearly jumped out of the car even though it was still in motion. I parked the car and caught up to Niall.

"So what kind of ice cream do you want?" He asked me as we walked up to the counter.

"Cotton candy flavor." I squealed. Niall looked at me like I had lost my mind. Probably because I have.

"Hi what can I get for you lovely couple." The lady at the register said.

"Oh we aren't a-"

"Can we please have two cotton candy cones please." Niall replied sweetly handing the lady a ten dollar bill. We soon got out ice cream handed to us and we walked down to a booth.
"Why did you cut me off when I was going to tell that lady that we aren't a couple."

"What doesn't know want hurt her." he replied.

"Hannah I hope you do realize you have ice cream all over your nose." he said laughing. Heat quickly rose to my checks as my eyes widened.