Never have I ever and Prank Wars

Okay before I start I would just like to dedicate this chapter to @llunicorn_rosell because they always votes and leaves comments on my story and I really appreciate it. So onward with the story.

Recap

"Okay well I think you should go back to bed Hannah and get some rest." Ashton said giving me a smile. Oh how I wanted to slap that smile right off his face and back to Australia but I didn't. I just nodded my head and walked off to my bunk. I laid down and thought to myself why would Ashton and Calum do this. I probably thought about it for another two hours until the bus came to a stop. I heard the bus door open and loud grettings echoing to the bunk.

"Hey Hannah I just wanted to let you know that the One Direction boys are here and that they want to see you." Luke said behind my bunk current. I stayed quiet hoping he would think I was asleep and he would just go away.

"Hannah I know you aren't sleeping." Luke said pulling back my covers. I groaned at the light and slowly sat up.

C'mon Han let's go." Luke said giving me one of his hands which I gladly took. We walked into the living room to be greeted with a chorus of hellos.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked quietly.

"We just about to play a game of never have I ever. Care to join?" Zayn told us. I nodded my head and sat down in between Liam and Niall. This is going to be a great game but I feel like along the way a few secrets that we wanted to keep hidden were going to fall out.

"Okay so what are the rules?" I ask Zayn.

"Well if someone says a never have I ver and you have done it you have to take a shot of vodka." Zayn says explaining the rules. We all nod our heads in a agreement.

"So who is going to start." Niall asks. Everyone's heads turn towards me.

"What?" I ask.

"Ladies first." They all say. I groan an okay and start to think of one.

"Oh I have one never have I ever skinny dipped." Everyone grabbed a shot glass except for Michael. After everyone took their shot Niall went.

"Never have I ever kissed a boy." I blushed as I reached for a shot. I scrunched my face as I took a whiff of the strong smelling liquid. I counted to three in my head and poured the liquid done my throat.

"Okay Luke you are next." Niall said looking over to him.

"Never have I ever made a bet about a girl or boy." He said causally. No one reached for the shot glasses except for Calum and Ashton. They looked so guilty as they took the shot.

"No way who was it?" Louis exclaimed. I felt tears threatening to spill out of to eyes. Neither of them answered and would make eye contact with me.

"C'mon we are your best mates you have to tell us." Luke begged.

"Hannah don't you want to know to?" Michael asked me. That's when Calum and Ashton looked at me.

"We made a bet about Hannah." Calum said barely above a whisper. Everyone looked at me as I got up and went into the bathroom slamming the door shut. I could hear yelling happening outside of the bathroom. Luke was furious. I was his little sister after all.

"Hannah please let me in." I heard after a soft knock on the door. I got up and unlocked the door to be meet with a blue eyed and blond haired boy.

"It's okay Hannah let it out."Niall said pulling me into a hug. Then a felt another pair of arms wrap around me. I looked up to see Louis.

The held there for what felt like hours until Luke came into the bathroom with a bloody hand. I wiggled our I the boys grasps to look at my brothers hand.