Paint fights and tours

I woke up the next morning with someone shaking me. I rolled over and pulled the sheets over my head.
"Come on Hannah you need to go to school."

"I don't want to go Luke."

"Neither do I but I am going so you are too."

"Fine." After Luke went out of the room I found a clean school uniform. I brushed my hair and teeth then I grabbed my shoes and went downstairs. I found my book bag on the floor and I grabbed it. I ran all the way to school so I would get there somewhat early. I walked to my locker to see some people had decorated it with the words bitch, whore, slut, and the worse one was telling me to go slit my throat open. I opened my locked and grabbed my books for first class. People had just started to arrive and they were all giving me weird looks. I felt like crawling up into a ball. I went to see Eliza and Veronica but when I walked over to them they gave me a dirty looks. My first class went okay and right now I was heading towards my art class. It was one of my favorite classes. I walked in and grabbed a smock or an apron whatever you call them. I sat down and started painting than I felt something wet go all over. I look down to see that someone poured a bucket of blue paint all over me. I look up to see Chloe with now a empty bucket of paint. Something inside of me snapped and I pounced on her. I was throwing punches left and right. Everyone now was crowding around us cheering us on. I feel someone pull me up off of Chloe. I turn around to see our principal Mr. Leo.
"Come with me young lady." I gulp I rush out of the art room following Mr. Leo. Once we get to the office I sit down and watch Mr. Leo make a phone call. Must likely to my mother. Liz. Sure enough ten minuets later Liz walks into the office with a angry look on her face. I sunk in the chair an listen to them converse back and fourth. Finally my mom stands up and we leave. We don't speak in the car and once we get home I had to give her my phone and she said how there will be further discussions of my punishments at dinner. Can't wait!

~~~~~~~

Dinner finally comes around and we all are sitting around the table talking about what happened with our days today. Of course my parents will be proud of Luke's day I mean he jut freaking told us the he will be going on your with One Direction. How will I be able to go next now? All heads are turned towards me.
"So what happened with your day today Hannah?" My dad asks. I look over to see my mom give me an awful glare.
I take in a deep breathe and say this "welltodayIgotintoafightwithLuke'sgirlfriendbecauseshepouredpaintonmesoIsortapunchedherabunchoftimesandthanIgotsentotheoffice."

"Wow slow down sweetie say that again." My dad says chuckling. Oh how he isn't going to be chuckling in a moment.

"Well today I got into a fight with Luke's girlfriend because she poured paint on me so I sorta punched her a bunch of times and than I got sent to the office." I say nervously. Before anyone could respond Luke went on a rampage and started screaming.
"THAT WAS YOU! OMG!! HANNAH I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" He screamed while standing up. I got up and slowly backed away than I started running and I knew Luke was chasing me. We heard shots behind us telling is to stop but I ran out the door and Luke followed. I ran all the way out of our neighborhood and past the park. I look back to see luke gaining speed and I turned a corner down a alley. That didn't stop Luke though because he was smart. He went down the alley and I could hear him heavy breathing. I tried to breathe quietly but Luke found me. He crouched down in front of me and held out a hand. I grabbed it and he helped me up. We walked back to our house in silence and we walked in the front door. We looked to see our mom and our dad sitting on the couch.
"Hannah we have discussed it and we have decided your punishment." I nodded my head slowly fearing the worst.
"You will be going on tour with your brother."

"WHAT?" We both yell in unison.

"I didn't do anything wrong though why do I have to be punished?" Luke whined.

"First of all Luke you told your sister you were going to kill her and than you chased her to god only knows where and you disobeyed your father and I commands telling you to stop but you didn't listen. So that is why we are sending your sister on your with you. Besides you two need to work out your issues with each other because you are always fighting."

"But mom-" Luke started whining again.

"No buts Luke you are taking your sister on tour whether you like it or not and you will be in charge of her and you need to keep her safe. Got it?"

"Got it." Luke said.

"Now go upstairs and start packing you will be leaving in two days and we have already pulled you both out of school. Luke since you had all A's you don't have to take online classes but Hannah you will because straight D's aren't the best." I nodded my head and walked upstairs to my room. Maybe going on this tour will be my escape or will it be the thing that destroys me.